Caribou Gear Tarp

NRA response to me on transfer and sale issue

NRA? Is that the National Right to Public Land Association?

You guys still don't get it.

Please explain the relationship between elephant ivory and the 2nd Amendment. Try and use small words so that those of us that don't get it will be able to understand.

Please explain the relationship between elephant ivory and the 2nd Amendment. Try and use small words so that those of us that don't get it will be able to understand.

They don't give a shit about hunting or land lol.

How about ATVs?

They certainly know who sends them $35 a year for membership don't they? It's not the small group of folks who thinks you only need a double barrel and a deer rifle and are willing to throw the many millions more folks who don't hunt but own icky semi autos and pistols under the bus.

They certainly know who sends them $35 a year for membership don't they? It's not the small group of folks who thinks you only need a double barrel and a deer rifle and are willing to throw the many millions more folks who don't hunt but own icky semi autos and pistols under the bus.

Try to stay on topic. Why would the National Rifle Association weigh in on a public land management issue in Colorado, but not a national public land management issue?

My inquiry included the following. I should of listed this with op.

1) Urging the NRA to take the lead in the fight against transfer or sale of public lands

2) Urging them not to endorse any candidate that did not oppose the transfer or sale of public lands.

3) Not to alienate it's members that use these lands and support this issue.

And you have seen what was sent.

This is a deal breaker for me. If the NRA doesn't support us in this then I have to reconsider my membership, a lifetime membership mind you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back