Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Not about "Women" hunters, simply about a "hunter"...

Self admitted in the original post.
Reiterated and reaffirmed by kansasdad.
"No shit"! is your best shot at a simple redundancy?
This whole "like button" culture has really dumbed down the forum.:p
At least people used to have to think of at least a sentence - when asked "jagetchyerelk"? - before the advent of facebook technology on HT.
Well, at least most people besides tjones..........................................................

What - no meme?
It's gotten so bad NHY is even at a loss for (impressive) words.

Ahh - but yes, wllm on cue (playing with his :eek:..........................) to pad his count totals:ROFLMAO:

And back to public land hunting, looking forward to getting back out - in multiple inches of snow. With the dogs and the birds. Maybe some on here can relate.......................................

This is a quality thread about a great hunter, who puts up with you eeyore.

I'm excited to get out this weekend as well.

Don't deny your true feelings for me. That was me on the paddleboard during your recent Hyalite visit. My oar in one hand, a growler of ale in the other. I was winking, but you may not have noticed behind my mirrored gargoyles.

What - no meme?
It's gotten so bad NHY is even at a loss for (impressive) words.

Ahh - but yes, wllm on cue (playing with his :eek:..........................) to pad his count totals:ROFLMAO:

And back to public land hunting, looking forward to getting back out - in multiple inches of snow. With the dogs and the birds. Maybe some on here can relate.......................................

....emoticons?

How convivial....

To onpoint and his wife. Good for both of you being close and bonding over everything you do.
My husband and I have been the same way for 37 years. We do everything together. We've mainly been trappers and deer hunting on the side. I'm officially retiring the end of Nov on leave now for knee surgery. Hoping all is well enough for our late season cow hunt. Hope you have a life time of great memories to come.

You truly are a lucky man. My wife does not hunt, nor do I want her to start just to appease me. Saying that I know she doesn't always understand the stirring in my soul and blood this time of year, and my annual forays to the West.
But she accepts them without question. I consider myself 'lucky' for this reason alone. She has allowed me to do so for over 30 years.
For those that get to enjoy our time in nature pitting ourselves against our quarries, whatever they may be, with a spouse that also enjoys it, congratulations.

Don't deny your true feelings for me. That was me on the paddleboard during your recent Hyalite visit. My oar in one hand, a growler of ale in the other. I was winking, but you may not have noticed behind my mirrored gargoyles.
Greenie
Hope you are a legit paddle boarder and not being sarcastic. Some of us actually paddleboard lots of places other than figure eights in front of the Hyalite dam.:)

Those that have “hunting women” in their lives are blessed!

Other than my moose, my wife’s trophies are better than mine. She, like many of the other women hunters, puts in the hours and miles, helps field dress and pack game, works around camp....and then is always busy at home as well.

About 20 years ago, we had a neighbor that had moved here from back east. He had friends come out for an Antelope hunt. They get home and no one knew how to skin out a “goat”.....go figure. About 10 or 11 in the morning, they called wanting me to come over and help them. I was working nights, and only recently gone to bed. My wife went over there and skinned-out their animals for them! So thought that it was “funny as hell”, that these men were so clueless about processing game. :) memtb

Uh, I take that last post back. I got you figured.
Little hint: it's not an oar. :)

onpoint, good for both of you and your long endearing marriage. We'll have our 38th in February. We've mainly trapped all those years and now getting into elk hunting big time at our age (61ish).
Keep at it both of you.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back