Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Non-resident outfitter license (MT) Bill is up for hearing 2/2/2021 (SB 143)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with the gun in the antlers? Did you use that gun or do you just pack it around as a prop?

Of course you aren't ridiculing with that question. The first Moose was 21 years earlier with an original 1876 Winchester, I had this 1876 with me in case I could kill this moose with a similar original 1876. As it turned out, I couldn't get close enough under the circumstances. so I shot it with a 300 Weatherby. The 1876 rifle photo is for perspective in comparison to the 1876 I had shot the previous moose with.

100_0568.jpg

After the shot, we did take time to take several pictures as the moment for photography was short as we had a lot of work to do and get that moose out of there by 12:30 AM. Of course you would already know that, you want me to clarify for others that might not. I also had a hat given me by John Barsness, who is an outdoor/gun writer and I took a picture while I was wearing that hat for him.

Of course you aren't ridiculing with that question. The first Moose was 21 years earlier with an original 1876 Winchester, I had this 1876 with me in case I could kill this moose with a similar original 1876. As it turned out, I couldn't get close enough under the circumstances. so I shot it with a 300 Weatherby. The 1876 rifle photo is for perspective in comparison to the 1876 I had shot the previous moose with.

View attachment 183197

After the shot, we did take time to take several pictures as the moment for photography was short as we had a lot of work to do and get that moose out of there by 12:30 AM. Of course you would already know that, you want me to clarify for others that might not. I also had a hat given me by John Barsness, who is an outdoor/gun writer and I took a picture while I was wearing that hat for him.
Right, props...

Where's the rock art?

Agreed.

If an artificial token we call money is the priority of how we measure value for water, air, wildlife, and natural resources then a huge wake up call is in order.
How much money do I need to pay to dump all the raw sewage from Big Sky Resort into the Gallatin River without treating it?
$5 per trout that dies? We could pack a bunch more folks on the ski hill and in the motels if we could lower the cost of operations. That’s good for all Montana, right?
They’re gonna use the water to make snow

It means you lost and the Initiative passed...there is that.
Yes there is that.
We lost the OSL on a campaign of forged signatures and lies. Only to gain the unintended consequences of a basically unlimited, less expensive (compared to the OSL) license. The state struggled to sell. I had clients purchase licenses in November OTC. So there is that too.

Yes there is that.
We lost the OSL on a campaign of forged signatures and lies. Only to gain the unintended consequences of a basically unlimited, less expensive (compared to the OSL) license. The state struggled to sell. I had clients purchase licenses in November OTC. So there is that too.
That ship sailed...and now you're back begging the legislature for welfare/clients...

And passing by 3x’s our county population means....oh, not j-cksh-t..... need to buy a vowel?

Question to this answer you wrote, which I don't think you really mean or have thought implications through.

How many votes would mean "j-cksh-t" to you?

Or in its algebraic form:

130 * MOGA's membership = "not j-cksh-t"

x * MOGA's membership = "j-cksh-t"

Solve for x.

Last edited:
Question to this answer you wrote, which I don't think you really mean or have thought implications through.

How many votes would mean "j-cksh-t" to you?

Or in its algebraic form:

26 * MOGA's membership = "not j-cksh-t"

x * MOGA's membership = "j-cksh-t"

Solve for x.

Wayne Brady just smacked a B#tch.

But economically they do benefit the state more.
Than who? I wouldn’t argue that rich NRs spend more than middle-income DIY NRs. But Residents? Residents pay taxes, so that doesn’t stand up. Also, about 100pages ago I point out the flaws in the economic argue meant from the study MOGA cited. While I admit the difference, it isn’t clear how much that difference is. Regardless, I don’t think residents want to be raising elk for NRs, which is essentially what this does, and hence the 120 pages of vitriol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back