PEAX Equipment

Montana HB - 462: Worth your time Marijuana Taxes & Access

myself and many others are handi-capped and 70 some years of age we can no longer draw a bow but x-bows are illegal in Montana , but its more important to legalize Marijuana / pot ? really ? WTF ?
Nah. You can use them currently about 300 days a year already.

myself and many others are handi-capped and 70 some years of age we can no longer draw a bow but x-bows are illegal in Montana , but its more important to legalize Marijuana / pot ? really ? WTF ?
I had a friend in Great Falls who had one arm. He bow hunted. He killed bulls. There is accommodation for handicapped/disabled hunters. Look it up.

And, for Heaven’s sake, WTF does marijuana have to do with crossbows? Are you not capable of two independent thoughts at the same time?

Hey there! Thanks for bringing up Montana HB - 462. It's great to see that lawmakers are taking steps to ensure that marijuana taxes are used to benefit their communities and that access to cannabis is both safe and equitable.

For those interested in learning more about the potential benefits of cannabis, mindbodygreen.com has some great resources on the topic. I recently read an article on the site that discussed how CBN and CBD can help with sleep quality, which I found really informative. It's amazing to see how cannabis can offer a wide range of benefits beyond just its recreational use.

Last edited:
Back