Non hunting bucket list or dreams?

Scott85

My dream is to do the Triple Crown of long distance hiking in under a year.

Realistic or just fantasy?

Fantasy, hiking the PCT, I'm up for it but the wife isn't!
Alaska Dall sheep hunt, I'm up for it but my bank balance isn't! (sorry I had to mention it even though it's hunting)

Bonefish, firmly on my list, maybe even Tarpon and Permit.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
My non hunting bucket list items that simply cost a fee have pretty much been knocked out. Those are easily done. The one that takes more than just cash would be to run the Boston Marathon. I'm running other marathons in various locations, but haven't quite made the cut for that one...yet.

My hunting related bucket list is endless and more difficult to obtain due to the same issues as everyone else.

to wake up tomorrow

Thanks to the good Lord and the foresight, hard work and adventurous spirit of my husband, I completed my non hunting bucket list and almost finished my hunting one ( I wanted to hunt Marco Polo, but it never happened and now it will not)

I hope to go with family on a couple more outings and then I am ready to join my husband.

I hope each and every one of you accomplish whatever _"your dream" is

Hike Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa 10 years. Build dream home with cash 15 years. Hike PCT, and bicycle across US 20 years

To drive the Alaskan highway, just camping and fishing for a week on my own. Hoping to do that in 2 years. *I’d also like to trap a Fisher here in ND, we have only a one week season and they are smart critters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, they're all hunting related. Maybe some summer trips to Alaska so my wife can enjoy it with me. I don't know why she won't go with me in winter. I'd like to take her kayaking in PWS.

Back