Caribou Gear

NM Results

Unsuccessful across the board. Still feels like Christmas as the page is loading though. Until next year NM....

Congrats to all that landed a tag today.

Wow, drew 1st choice for elk & deer. 1st time, as I usually draw my 2nd choice.
I will be hunting near home this year!
Congrats, Hank!

Buddy and I have all red - expected (our best individual choice odds were ~2%) but still unhappy.

I really thought my son and I had a good chance for at least one of us to draw our 3rd choice deer tags. I guess all these probability and odds posts caught up with me. I must have misapplied the Monte Carlo Effect from drawing the Alaskan Bison tag earlier. :cool:

I guess I cant strike gold two years in a row, oh well there is still Idaho and CO this year. Good luck to all!

I kept putting 16's & 15's as 1st choice as usual and Rio the Rescue would stick his paw on pc & it would delete..........so he is smart.

Drew a tag...super pumped! I've been applying for tags for the last 3 years in various states building points and swinging for the fences. Drew a pretty hard to draw tag in NM as my second choice. As a flatlander from Florida, this will only be my second year chasing elk so I sure hope I didn't rise past my level of competence too quickly.

My son and I drew deer tags in the same unit, just on different weeks. It’ll be the first time hunting for both of us. I’m very much looking forward to using my hunt as a scouting trip for his hunt as well.

We both struck out on elk for the 2nd year. Draw odds near 50% still means 50% chance it doesn’t happen, again.
Time to start researching CO OTC options now.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back