Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

NM Results

I’m getting excited— although I probably have better odds of winning the lotto than getting the hunts I applied for.

Gila, gilla, gorilla bluegilla.
Well, who ever does is in for treat. Actually some snow & rain in the Gila this winter, finally. Most of N NM has gotten even better except NW. Don't know about east.
Looking like El Nino for monsoons too....
Hope I draw a tag locally even. Wed., 24th Just in time for my Birfday...............

Sorry fellas, just had to do it.

Hey Hank, you think any of our lawmakers would entertain a bill to make Game and Fish stop sending emails during the month of April unless they're draw results? lol

Sorry fellas, just had to do it.

Hey Hank, you think any of our lawmakers would entertain a bill to make Game and Fish stop sending emails during the month of April unless they're draw results? lol
I have talked to some NMG&F guys that chuckle & laugh when I mentioned the fish reports in April....it just coincides with spring fishing don't you know.
They also get a kick out of the back door gizmo ideas that are spewed online. I do know 3 who follow HT just to let you folks know they are not complete dummies.....

I am curious if the OTC barbary tag is still available for anyone? It has been removed from the list of available licenses for me to purchase.

I had it on the list this morning but now it's gone for me... didn't apply for barbary

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back