Yeti GOBOX Collection

NM Elk Success - Pic Heavy!

DRAFTSTUD I can't wait for the movie! Congrats on not only a great bull, but also the ability to carry us with you again. You are a great guy from the looks of the joy you share on your hunts! BTW, What is it about hunting buddies and passing gas? My power windows are almost wore out! John

DRAFTSTUD...I do need to clarify a few things...first Mr. Buschy has more gas than OPEC and I could only wish he knew how to use a window in a vehicle! I did find out that Mr. Buschy has a lot in common with my 8 year old daughter...neither will admit that they just ripped one even when it sounds like they are splitting lumber!

In all honesty, Buschy is a Stone Cold Killer and I learned more about hunting on this trip with him than I have in the past 20 year!

Thanks Mr. Busch for a Great Hunt!

Great bull and looks like the hunt was lots of fun. Congrats man!

Man sounds like a great time and about as perfect as a hunt can go.
Congrats and thanks for pics and write up.

That looks like it was a heck of a good time, congrats on the fine elk. Also, great writeup and pics, makes me even more jealous.

Great hunt Buschy and Grizzley. Sounds like you had a great time.

All reports are that NM was a tough hunt this year, for all seasons. You guys did great to get one like that.

Congrats on a great hunt.

That sure looks like fun. Congrats on a nice bull, and thanks for all the photos.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back