Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

new toy

Brandenbowhunter

Got my new yote gun today. .243 Ruger American with a Leupold VX-1 3x9 on it. heard some good things about this gun, almost went Howa and T3. Saved some coin to try this guy. 5 shots to get it sighted in, and shooting less than an inch at 100 yards shooting off my truck mirror sitting in the truck with the engine running do to the cold. Not bad for how well I shoot rifles :)! Very impressed with the action and trigger..it is worth the price of the gun and then some...has the accu-trigger..very nice. Here is a crappy pic of it from yesterday.

newgun_zpsacd27b86.jpg

A friend of mine bought one back in September. It seems like nice gun for the money. Very accurate and light. Definitely challenges the T3 for value.

I looked at some of the americans and liked them better than there origanl rifles.Just seemed like better ergonomics to me.Hopeing the come out with some wood or laminate versions.It would also be nice to see mcmillain and hs build some stocks for these rifles.

I am thinking of buying a savage 25-06, and just purchased a vx-2 3x9 w/ CDS... leupold scopes are some of the best quality for the dollar spent IMO. enjoy your new toy!

I will be buying one or the other for my son very soon.
I like the sound of a 25.06!
Great looking gun man! Put it on paper and let us know how it shoots!

Shoots great..was sighted in shooting less that 1 inch groups...shooting off my truck mirror sitting in it with the truck running...cuz it was cold as hell. Not bad for my crappy shooting skills. Trigger is nice..stock fits well...balanced nice...new most of that before i bought it. Was just worried about groups...not anymore...shot a rabbit at 150 today...blew it up! :) Missed a running coyote at about 800...only one we saw...and shot a couple of pigeons...just to see if we could hit them. i like it!

Smart pick with the .243

I just bought a .223 savage axis when Sandy Hook happened and now cant find bullets anywhere for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back