New Season

Jorgy

Fresh Tracks Team,

Sat down with a cup of coffee this morning to watch the first episode of Fresh Tracks. Nice job Randy and Team. Real hunting, real hunting situations, not 4 kill shots on record book bucks killed from a blind over a feeder. Who would have thought a hunting show could do that (sarcasm of course) Looking forward to the new show/season.

The biggest compliment that I can tell you is that my wife walked by the TV and saw you and said "Oh, I like this guy" and sat down and watched it with me.

My only complaint is that your show could easily be a hour long. Easy for me to watch anyway.

Thanks
Jorgy

I notice a lot more DIY public land programs coming to the schedule this season. You know what is said of imitation, Randy, you may have started a movement!

Can't wait to check out the episode. He definitely has started a movement.

Keep your eyes/ears out for Extreme Elk's and Pure Elevation's new shows. It's awesome to finally see some others following in Randy's footstep's with some quality programs.

Got it set to record, really excited to see the new show, and also excited to see a hunt in the Rubies where I shot my 1st archery buck.

watched it today,,,even more like true hunting with not so perfect conditions and circumstances,,,you gotta not overdue it with your liver issue,,sometimes your health out in the middle of no where could turn life threatening very easily,,,take care of yourself fin.

watched it this morning also with a cup of coffee, great show, I would like too compliment you on your dedication, great too see other's working threw issues and still hunting.... I do the same...... great too relate too a public land hunting show, best on TV,
Matt

Randy, Thanks for being the real deal. It's always is a pleasure to watch your shows.

I DVR'd the show yesterday morning with intentions of watching it over lunch, but I ran out of time and had to postpone. I started watching it when I got home from work and my oldest son (now 16.3333) sat down and watched it with me... He's not one to watch hunting shows, but there was something about it that caught and held his attention. I look forward to the next episode and hoping that he'll join me again!

Sat down to watch the new show this evening. About 15 mins in, my wife (who has seen every show you have ever produced) gets up to leave the room. I hit pause on the remote and ask her.Where you going? I'm not gonna sit here and watch Randy die! After a little reassurance that I'm pretty sure that you're still alive and kickin,she sat back down and we finished it.When it was over she got up,shook her head''you men and your hunting''. For whatever it's worth you get 2 thumbs up from my house.

Is the show on any other day than Thurs? That's my one day I'm not home to watch it.

Rubys will pound you!

I spent 10 days on a solo hunt in the Rubys last fall. Hard hunt and I get to do again this year, only this time it's archery and in November. Rut time! Really enjoyed the show and the reality of hunting when your hurting. Hang in there and we'll see you on the next show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back