Caribou Gear Tarp

New Rifle for Fall

I tried explaining to her how the 3 G's worked, (God, Guns, then Girls) but she wasn't buying it! She puts up with a lot so it's not too bad.

Just remember, what's her's is her's and whats your's is also her's.

nice gun, cool scope, congrats !! that 260 should flatten any prairie goat you see!!

fishing4sanity - not sure if I will ever get there, but if I do, will take you up on that offer sir.
Happy Easter!
>I bought my son a used little cva scout from Sytes and need to throw a scope on it. I was thinking a VX3 might go well on top of it minus the fancy paint job
:)

VERRRY COOOL combo !! don't set it down though ! you might not be able to find it again !!

Have you put some bullets down range yet? I bought one of these yesterday in 7mm08 and should be able to pick it up on Monday. I have a Zeiss Conquest I am going to throw on top.

Have you put some bullets down range yet? I bought one of these yesterday in 7mm08 and should be able to pick it up on Monday. I have a Zeiss Conquest I am going to throw on top.

Planting season around here puts pretty much all the fun on hold, plus I've been hoping Nosler would make their new LR Accubonds available before I get too serious about load development. I did work a little with some Nosler BTs that did good through it, plus it handles nice, light & smooth.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back