Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Record?

Whiptail

9x7JxcF.jpg

Sure looks like a photoshop job to me. You can see the distortion around the edges of the top of the horns. I'm calling it a fake.

I think you are correct on the photoshop, but I do see the same distortion around the hunters head.

Troy Link of Jack Link's jerky. Maybe photoshop, but I don't think so.

I don't think it's fake but no guarantees. NM had rain this year which should have helped.
I wonder how it will compare to this one.

Gallo-2_0.jpg

I don't understand what all the hoopla is about? Doesn't look big enough to garner this much attention. I guess people just like wide and tall bucks.

"i know a guy" , who knows Troy personally and based on what he told me, I'd bet the farm that it's a legitimate kill. I'll be the first to say Congrats to the hunter. If it isn't a record it's still a helluva buck in 99% of other hunter's eyes.

Congrats on the great buck, the photo looks a little off, but will always give the benefit of the doubt. Could just be a poor camera. That left horn looks a little odd near the horizon.
Hope to get confirmation of a legitimate harvest. and congrats again.

Great looking buck....congrats to the hunter.

Word for the day...Arrogance - an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people

Tall buck....yes
I dont think the picture is fake.
As far as a record I would assume it is the biggest Antelope that Guy has taken

No idea on whether it's fake. Both pictures look like they could have been altered. Hope not. I don't see any sense in altering any 'trophy shots".

Back