Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

new ram 2500

View attachment 148922Well i sunk all 4 in and bit the bullet yesterday. Still trying to digest the price tag but its a helluva truck
Do yourself a favor and get rid of those tires. If you plan on leaving the pavement at all and you get some rain you will be stuck for sure. I got stuck twice on totally level ground in 4x4. Once those things clog up you are screwed. I’ve had zero trouble since taking mine off and I’m on a lot of farm roads and gas well roads in hunting season.
I actually traded the factory tires with 15k miles on them for a really nice ruger 300 win mag so I feel it worked out well.

Do yourself a favor and get rid of those tires. If you plan on leaving the pavement at all and you get some rain you will be stuck for sure. I got stuck twice on totally level ground in 4x4. Once those things clog up you are screwed. I’ve had zero trouble since taking mine off and I’m on a lot of farm roads and gas well roads in hunting season.
I actually traded the factory tires with 15k miles on them for a really nice ruger 300 win mag so I feel it worked out well.
Yes I've been looking at those thinking the same thing. Just how big do I want to go 🤔

Yes I've been looking at those thinking the same thing. Just how big do I want to go 🤔
Congrats on the new truck!
I have the same tires on my truck. Even though it says A/T on the sidewall they are a very poor excuse for an A/T tire. I'll still run them until they wear out though then get a real A/T tire. It won't be too much longer as they have 40,000+ miles on them now.
As far as going bigger, that CTD gives you a bit of leeway because they have such a tremendous amount of power.
Make sure you do a little research before you go a lot bigger on tires.

Depends on how much you want to spend, how much you can afford to change your effective gear ratio, how often you want to replace front end parts, and how much fuel economy you're willing to sacrifice.

Depends on how much you want to spend, how much you can afford to change your effective gear ratio, how often you want to replace front end parts, and how much fuel economy you're willing to sacrifice.

Are you trying to say there is no free lunch?????????

If practicality was part of the process I probably wouldn't have bought a new truck ...BIGGER is always better! MERICA

I been thinking about these factory tires....i want put some miles on them but scared there going to be crap in winter. Either way its probably to late as i leave this weekend to start my hunting season! Congrats on new trucks guys, i am loving my so far! That 50 gallon tank is awesome with its 1000mile range. Looking forward to doing some testing and towing with it starting next week. Took it for little trail ride and its not what i am use to but on paved roads its so comfortable, thinking better tires may help with the dirt.

I drove the Transforce ATs on my 2500 until they needed to be replaced. Finally putting on a pair of Michelin Defenders was night and day for sloppy roads.

Why don't you wait til the new Tundras come out? They will have a different engine, reportedly a twin-turbo V-6 with 450/500 HP/torque...

"The New Tundra" is a tease like the "New Bronco" was. Toyota has been talking about a new gen version for years.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back