New Nosler “bullet”.

ImBillT

Some serious April 1 mojo in that joint. I cackled so loud my wife had to come see what was wrong.

This showed up in my email this morning. I quickly scanned the title and didn’t notice the blade on the end of accu and thought they were coming out with a new accubond design Thought to myself “they can’t even keep up with demand right now why bring something new out” Then I realized what day it was and clicked in the email to see it said acceblade not bond C5D58AA0-AFAB-4D97-B21B-6E28F78693CA.jpeg

This showed up in my email this morning. I quickly scanned the title and didn’t notice the blade on the end of accu and thought they were coming out with a new accubond design Thought to myself “they can’t even keep up with demand right now why bring something new out” Then I realized what day it was and clicked in the email to see it said acceblade not bond View attachment 270584
The email is what tipped me off too. My first thought was “that’s pretty desperate to paint a bullet onto a broad head to make money off of your name. How could Nosler possibly be so desperate?” Then I realized what day it was and thought. “Okay now I gotta click on this!” It was worth the time!!!

Back