Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico Success

Nice job! That is one sweet looking buck. After seeing your hunt, Randy and IB's hunt, and the Cheesehead's, I think I might have to put in for higher draw odds than 1% next year.

Great buck Spitz. Glad you found a good one an had a great hunt. Looking forward to hearing the blow by blow details some time.

One for the wall, or is he joining your herd of Euro mounts?

Love the look of that buck, very nice, congrats. That's some unique looking country as well...

SPITZ - I think I found the underware. You just happened to put them in the same pocket I have my other undies in and most of them matched :(. Only way I could tell is from the Moosie streak. Dang if I only had them earlier I could have dropped them off in Fins bag. How funny would that have been when miss fin went to wash his clothes.

*Just a heads up... Whoever I go hunting with is going to find the traditional undies in there stuff somewhere. This should make a fun tradition.

... Dang if I only had them earlier I could have dropped them off in Fins bag. How funny would that have been when miss fin went to wash his clothes.

*Just a heads up... Whoever I go hunting with is going to find the traditional undies in there stuff somewhere. This should make a fun tradition.

I can tell you how funny that would have been. NOT!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Sounds like a good tradition. Though I find it odd that a leopard skin thong matched with most of the other undies in your hunting bag. :)

Finn, this buck is gorgeous and would make a great mount, but I think he'll be joining the wall of euros for now.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back