Caribou Gear

Nevada Draw Results

Spitz

Tomorrow by 3pm they'll be posted! I missed the cutoff and had to apply as a NR. Though my odds are terrible I'm still anxiously awaiting the results. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
tick tock! Anxious to get the results so I can plan out the fall.

I'll keep refreshing NV and ID results all night long.

Struck out for me. Actually kind of happy since I have no idea how I would be able to fit in any more hunts this year.

Still have Wyoming deer and antelope outstanding, but those are low point bonus type tags that I could hunt if I tag out early on my other Wyoming hunts.

0/7 for me, the wife, and 2 uncles. My dad drew an awesome late deer tag and an excellent antelope tag. Brother in law drew a late elk tag.

I'm on a dry streak since 2009...and I don't like it!!

Great news after just getting off a plane and on a layover from the wettest, windiest, shortest, (insert adjective here) black bear hunt I've ever had in Alaska. Tail firmly tucked between my legs and blisters on my hands from 10-12 hours behind the oars each day. Another story for another thread.

Hot, dry, steep Nevada archery mule deer sounds pretty good right now.

I Think I need to go play the lotto! My luck continues from last year, looks like I'm gonna be hunting a California Ram, Cow Elk and my beautiful wife and I both pulled tags for an awesome Mount Rose Buck. Anyone interested in some lottery numbers, this luck is gonna run out soon!

No dice for me.
Good luck YoungNVHunter, can't believe you got a ram tag! How many points did you have?

Holy cow Young NV Hunter!! If you need any advice on the deer tags, PM me and I'll give you any info you need!! Somebody is going to have an awesome fall. I went 0/12 and nobody in my family drew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back