Caribou Gear

Nevada Draw Results 2022

Our family got skunked. My daughter had four cow points and I thought she would draw for sure. I have six bull points but no luck this year. Looks like we'll be doing a lot of duck hunting this winter. We have done very well for tags the last two years so I can't complain.

BillT was right f Nevada. No tags for me I can’t understand how with 5 cow points I can’t draw f this. Also a resident from the day I was born.

Congrats!

If you want to hunt early archery deer, then NV makes quite a bit of sense. They have decent draw odds for that.

For anything else, I’d only recommend applying in NV if you can afford to apply in NV IN ADDITION TO EVERYWHERE ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO HUNT.

Thanks, I believe it was my 3rd choice unfortunately, but I’m still happy I get to hunt Aug. 10!!!
Matt

Thanks Nick and congrats to your buddy's dad! I'll let you know what I see in there in case they're not where you got that monster last year.

wow,thanks guys for the likes,,i was very pleased to draw that rifle elk tag 131,132 s108, at only a 3.6% go hunt chance with 12 points,,what a surprize!!!ive been thru there on hwy 50 last year on a trip back home that way,but i really dont know alot about that particular area.im diving into info now,and would love any help from other hunt talk folks that have been there,,feel free to p m me//thanks guys..again,i always say theres always a chance.

Blood red moon for all species. 6 NR points. I’m in no man’s land kinda.
But got a great wy elk tag.
Have fun all that drew. This point creep year feels rough from what folks are saying.
Leftovers/turn backs could be very interesting with this economy.
A little computer time on the right day could land you one hell of a tag for later. We got this.

BillT was right f Nevada. No tags for me I can’t understand how with 5 cow points I can’t draw f this. Also a resident from the day I was born.
Not quite what I said.

NV has very few tags/applicant for most species. That’s even true for residents. Once you’re applying everywhere, if you have money left in your budget, why not apply in NV also? You might get lucky.

Better luck next year.

Archery deer 151 to 156. Muzzle loader cow 078, 105 to 109. Hope for redemption after turning my cow tag in last year due to covid.

Daughter drew archery antelope second choice with 4 points.
She also drew her final junior tag 151 to 156.

My dad drew big 6 early deer.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back