Nevada Draw Results 2022

Nada for me. Thought I had a pretty good shot for deer with 13 points, knew elk would be a long shot as I am starting over with just 1 point.

Last edited:
No luck for me.

But I know a shit load of people who drew the 101-109 tag residents and non residents. Another buddy got an interesting muzzleloader tag as NR so it will be interesting to see what my friends can pull out of NV this year.

Coming soon. Nevada has been good to me in the past. Hope some HuntTalkers get some great tags.

Ps. With respect, this isn't a forum to discuss how you think Nevada's bonus squared system is crap and no one should apply...start your own thread for that.
I was successful in the archery mule deer draw for 043-046. If there is anyone out there that has drawn this tag in the past any information to assist with E-scouting would be greatly appreciated. Hope there were other people that were successful in drawing.

I was successful in the archery mule deer draw for 043-046. If there is anyone out there that has drawn this tag in the past any information to assist with E-scouting would be greatly appreciated. Hope there were other people that were successful in drawing.
Welcome

Welcome to HT

Never had the tag. But expect the deer to be on the top of the ranges. Most of the country is steep, single ridge N-S trending type country, little water, and a decent amount of roads throughout. However, a lot of the roads are also very steep and rough. Might consider bringing a 4-wheeler to help access if you have one.

Never had the tag. But expect the deer to be on the top of the ranges. Most of the country is steep, single ridge N-S trending type country, little water, and a decent amount of roads throughout. However, a lot of the roads are also very steep and rough. Might consider bringing a 4-wheeler to help access if you have one.
Sweet thanks for the tips.

NV Anterless Nonres - 078, 105-107, 109. Have to make some decisions now since I am all geared up for 2 weeks in MT. Would like to make it a third week in August for the NV tag too. Need to make a decision or return it by this week. Would love some cow meat though - never been to NV

Lived in Nevada for 3 years now, Im excited to get out and finally hunt here, drew an area 6 Rifle tag, the hunt dates are oct 5 through 20th. Should be a fun hunt. My son Also drew area 6 junior tag.
Congrats. Deer, elk?

Welcome to a Hunt talk. Hopefully you hang around and join some of the conversations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back