Montana S/G/M Draw Results 2022

I was hoping for a Kentucky Derby showing in the sheep permits again this year, but I will have to wait for the Preakness…

I'm just going to leave this right here. Two years ago, some random guy, @Gerald Martin, who is not so random to me anymore, afforded me this advice.

And I will echo his sentiment "Congrats on your tags! Looks like you are about to test the limits of if there can be too much of a good thing."

1652289349482.png

Was it good advice? I plan on trying that exact game plan. But, I am also open to learning from the mistakes of those who took my advice….😄

Was it good advice? I plan on trying that exact game plan. But, I am also open to learning from the mistakes of those who took my advice….😄
It was spot on. I would only add that the pressure applied by the calendar is very real. Your knowledge of those districts is going to help ease that pressure a ton. Some may argue with me, but I found the goat scouting/hunting to be the most fun of all of it. That said, I really hope you get to lay your hands on Lucky.

Has anyone else's bonus points failed to update yet? I think normally mine has always updated as the draw occurs but this year that didn't happen it seems.

Has anyone else's bonus points failed to update yet? I think normally mine has always updated as the draw occurs but this year that didn't happen it seems.
Per MT I-190, your bonus points will not be updating until you submit contract with a licensed Montana outfitter that’s a member of MOGA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back