Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nevada Draw Results 2022

Really hoping for either buck or doe Antelope this year to go with my archery mule deer tag

I put in as a party with my oldest boy where I could. I’d like any tag I applied for but would cherish a chance for us to hunt together. I thoroughly enjoy taking him out to fill his tag but there’s something about us being out there, both having an opportunity to shoot that I yearn for. Maybe I’m just selfish.

If anybody knows of a size XL ram or an extra old aged ram, my DMs are open for unit # and coordinates.
#notlookingforhoneyholesbut
i got this california ram in 2017 from nevada,,,there is always a chance.even 1 in 5000 or .002 acording to go hunt.

Attachments

• image000000 (13).jpg
    image000000 (13).jpg
    984 KB · Views: 36
  • image000000 (17).jpg
    image000000 (17).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • image000000 (20).jpg
    image000000 (20).jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image000000 (18).jpg
    image000000 (18).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
I'm just here for the comments through Saturday....I ain't drawing anything but depredation cow elk.

I wasn't aware you could accrue points for cow elk in Nevada. Is that true? If so, its got to be on a separate draw application? You cant apply for a bull and cow on the same app right?
You can apply for cow and accumulate points for a cow hunt and they don’t effect your bull BP same with desert sheep ewe tag and points. You don’t apply for them on the same app

You can apply for cow and accumulate points for a cow hunt and they don’t effect your bull BP same with desert sheep ewe tag and points. You don’t apply for them on the same app
You can accrue points in NV for bull elk, cow elk, and spike elk every year outside of the bull elk waiting period. The depredation bull and cow elk hunts do not accrue points.

Ya unfortunately you can a-crew points for cow I have 4 going in with 5 never put in for points pretty sure I should draw this year.

Someone asked a question about shortening waiting periods for older people because they might not get to hunt as much in their "golden years". Contrasted with many other people asking if there were any opportunities or special allocations for first time applicants.

Lots of points with no expectations here. Last randomly drawn permit in any of the 8 states I apply in was 10 years ago lol. Drew several but all in preference systems.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back