Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

ND Mule Deer

yea those badlands are awesome too hunt in, I grew up hunting both the Montana side and ND side of the badlands, missed some big antelope down there, not sure if there's many antelope down there these days though.... and yea i'm sure it was cold, probably 0 or low teens for a high...
Matt

Just the pics to jumpstart a Monday...awesome buck and surroundings. Good job!

With a buck like that there are never too many pictures! Congrats on a stud of a buck!!

What a stud of a buck! This is probably the only time you will be glad that you missed a deer. Sounds like you put your time in this year and good things tend to happen when that is done.

Congrats, I am pumped for you!

WOW! That's an awesome mule deer and a bowhunt to remember for sure. Congrats!

Great buck, Grizzley. Were you guys hiding those last year? Very glad that it came together for you. The conditions look to be challenging, as they always are in December in the Badlands. A classic buck and a story of a lifetime. Looks like you guys were giving it the great effort and well rewarded for such.

I'm thinking Buschy didn't want us killing/filming those kind of bucks last year, as everyone would be coming there archery hunting. Now you kill one like that, post it on the internet, and the entire world is marking their calendar to not miss the deadline next year. Note to all you guys, the tags are all spoken for, so don't bother.

Randy,

What a difference a year makes. The five days you were in ND last year were the most difficult weather conditions and hunting I have ever had in the Badlands. We really struggled to find the quality of bucks that I know are are out there. It may have been the OYOA curse you often mention.:confused:

This year, during the same time frame, it was a much different story. I owe you one and will have to make it up to you.;)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back