ND crappies

Ya ,see how nice it is in a few days . i looked at the forecast for Minot today for this week and its gonna be -32 temp . Who cares what the wind chilll will be . Thats to cold for Humans. When I worked in the over Hyped oil field 4-5 years ago that sucked. I would argue with You guys how I hated that place. It doesn't make sense why a Human would live there year round.. Leave in the winter and stay 4-5 months at most and come to AZ. texas or Florida. I was there 4.5 Years and sorry I did that much time. Ya its like doing time .LOL Wife didn't mind it but She worked at Target at the Mall. Some of You there might Remember Her , She was the only SKINNY and PRETTTY one working there. Gosh How You Guys like Your Women fat. I guess thats to keep Ya"ll warm.LOL. When a Dakotan would argue with me about the Heat in AZ. I did the ratio comparison. Population of N. Dakota 600k. Population of AZ. 6 MILLION. Now 3+ years since I came back its closer to 7 Million.Hate to get on You Guys but there is more to life than sitting inside all year allmost drinking. Just trying to Help some of You there is about 45 States that are Prettier and warmer........Hate me like You guys used to when I posted this $ years ago.. I am 62 been in 43 of the lower 48 States and I give N.D. the lowest livable rating. This is from someone who grew up on Lake Erie, in Erie PA. it gets 0 thats bad enough. Been in AZ .41 years .Best place in USA. Spent one winter in FLA. You can have it . To much rain and Humidity.. If You want help Hunting here ,I will be glad to at least tell You where to go if not help You for Free. Thanks. ...BOB!. When I saw the forecast and know how bad the oil companies use You I had to say this. AMEN......No hate intended, just help for those that don't know any better....

BOB MUST BE DRUNK! If he is 62 years old he should know better.
Now to the topic, nice slab crappie, our population on our local lake has really taken off. We don't target them much but ice fishing in the COLD is my wife's favorite hobby, and we have had a banner year with other species. Enjoy the cold and the awesome seasons us Midwesterners get to experience !!

Oh, I can almost taste a batch of battered up & fried crappie right now! I grew up in SE Oregon near a reservoir that had lots of those tasty fish ....... I miss it.

Good work! Sounds like you need to give me a ring next time you head out ;)

p.s. I think Bob is a weenie and doesn't know that skinny women aren't as comfortable to snuggle with.

Hey sorry to You Dakotans. Didn't mean to Harsh. . Nothing personal on anyone. Yes I had a few during the SuperBowl and saw this pst. Its about the nasty weather not individuals. Just brought back bad memories thats all. But Ya gotta side with me on the weather guys. My God ,Your gonna have wind chill of -60. I worked nights in thats stuff. and it aint made for Humans. Our worst weather of the Winter is Today High of only 58 and rain....HAppy Hunting. all......BOB!

Hey sorry to You Dakotans. Didn't mean to Harsh. . Nothing personal on anyone. Yes I had a few during the SuperBowl and saw this pst. Its about the nasty weather not individuals. Just brought back bad memories thats all. But Ya gotta side with me on the weather guys. My God ,Your gonna have wind chill of -60. I worked nights in thats stuff. and it aint made for Humans. Our worst weather of the Winter is Today High of only 58 and rain....HAppy Hunting. all......BOB!

The weather isn't for the faint of heart. But I'll take -60 any day over 100 and humid.

No worries. We don’t get offended by girly men who can’t cut it in our neck of the woods. :)

The weather isn't for the faint of heart. But I'll take -60 any day over 100 and humid.

Right there with you. Can always put on more clothes. Can only take so many off. Hell I haven’t even put on long johns this year and I work in that “over hyped” oilfield

You are the minority. I gave You the #'s , More people live in AZ. than 6 States up there combined.We play golf when it 110. The girls where Bikini's. It's a dry heat to ,not like Fla the South and Texas. To each his own . Look at the Stats. OH! That was a nice fish by the way... One last thing We have Snow and real Ski resorts on 12 thousand ft. mtns. 2 hours away if we want it.......BOB!

You are the minority. I gave You the #'s , More people live in AZ. than 6 States up there combined.We play golf when it 110. The girls where Bikini's. It's a dry heat to ,not like Fla the South and Texas. To each his own . Look at the Stats. OH! That was a nice fish by the way... One last thing We have Snow and real Ski resorts on 12 thousand ft. mtns. 2 hours away if we want it.......BOB!

But your fur prices aren’t worth a shit

Bob, you're in Phoenix better known as the home invasion and kidnapping capital of the United States. A population of 7 million is way too crowded IMO. And back to the topic, nice crappies there NDmuley. Were they all that big?

Last edited:
Great crappie sir.

I may need to head down some of the reservoirs between VC and Jamestown in a couple weeks to see if I can find some. I remember heading out to pipestem on spring break when I was in college and hammer them back in the day. I don't think there is a fish that eats better than a crappie that's been caught from under the ice.

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back