MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ND crappies

Bob, you're in Phoenix better known as the home invasion and kidnapping capital of the United States. A population of 7 million is way too crowded IMO. And back to the topic, nice crappies there NDmuley. Were they all that big?

Yes all 13 to 15 inches

Nice slabs! That is what ice fishing is all about.

Neuterbob- Your BS bad mouthing ND was pathetic 4-5 years ago. You hijack BS comments on this thread demonstrate you are still a prick. I am sure no one in ND shed a tear when you left. I visited AZ for the first time this year. I publicly commended the people I met and said nothing about what I saw because that would be rude. I could have commented about the trailers with bleached out or non existent paint, scattered across a barren desert. I could have commented about each of those trailers that had more dead cars than the residents had teeth, but I didn't. I could jump to conclusions and say moving to AZ would be a downgrade from hell, but I won't do that.

There are plenty of people who have moved here and embrace the state. I have traveled all over this country and there are good people and bad people no matter where you go or live. 6 million people is 5.2 million people more than ND residents care to deal with. We like to say that the cold weather keeps out the riff raff. Apparently sometimes it takes a few years to repeal the riff raff.

Photos like that make me want to get into ice fishing.

Ya ,see how nice it is in a few days . i looked at the forecast for Minot today for this week and its gonna be -32 temp . Who cares what the wind chilll will be . Thats to cold for Humans. When I worked in the over Hyped oil field 4-5 years ago that sucked. I would argue with You guys how I hated that place. It doesn't make sense why a Human would live there year round.. Leave in the winter and stay 4-5 months at most and come to AZ. texas or Florida. I was there 4.5 Years and sorry I did that much time. Ya its like doing time .LOL Wife didn't mind it but She worked at Target at the Mall. Some of You there might Remember Her , She was the only SKINNY and PRETTTY one working there. Gosh How You Guys like Your Women fat. I guess thats to keep Ya"ll warm.LOL. When a Dakotan would argue with me about the Heat in AZ. I did the ratio comparison. Population of N. Dakota 600k. Population of AZ. 6 MILLION. Now 3+ years since I came back its closer to 7 Million.Hate to get on You Guys but there is more to life than sitting inside all year allmost drinking. Just trying to Help some of You there is about 45 States that are Prettier and warmer........Hate me like You guys used to when I posted this $ years ago.. I am 62 been in 43 of the lower 48 States and I give N.D. the lowest livable rating. This is from someone who grew up on Lake Erie, in Erie PA. it gets 0 thats bad enough. Been in AZ .41 years .Best place in USA. Spent one winter in FLA. You can have it . To much rain and Humidity.. If You want help Hunting here ,I will be glad to at least tell You where to go if not help You for Free. Thanks. ...BOB!. When I saw the forecast and know how bad the oil companies use You I had to say this. AMEN......No hate intended, just help for those that don't know any better....

Bob, we really miss you and your impeccable grammar. It is too bad you are too soft to live in ND.
I spent a couple weeks in AZ this January and I loved it. It seems the idea of not littering in AZ really hasn't caught on yet. That was about my only complaint.

Bob thanks for you comments I think they gave me cancer.

Nice slabs, I'll bet I know where you were at OP. I have been catching them all winter, 100 fish days can be common!

How much snow on the ice out there in North Dakota. We were having a great season but now it is getting tough. Two feet of snow, then a foot of slush. You drill a hole and the water just comes poring up because of the weight on the ice. Conditions are a mess, very hard to get around.

Nice Fish!

I love ND and our shit weather.. i make a good living and have a warm house to offset these temps.

And i love killing AZ elk. ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patchery24
Back