Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Dave N

2 weeks until Daytona. I'm looking to see if there is any interest in a NASCAR Fantasy league here. Pretty easy to play, pick 8 drivers from 3 groups of "skill levels" then start half and bench half. Get points for qualifying, finish position, laps led. ANYTHING can happen! I have a league ready to go if there are any takers wanting to play. If so, give a reply and I'll post the info needed to join up. 🏁

Alrighty then! Got a couple interested victims, I mean players! If you have any problems signing up or finding things, give me a holler. Once you go to the link and sign up the team you are looking for is HUNT TALK RACING. You will look for team number 1796. The password to join (private team) is SHOTGUN. Once you are in, WELCOME! You can then pick your drivers. We also have the option to join the DGG League, where you will be competing against EVERYONE who plays in it. At one point last year I managed to be ranked 7th out of over 11,000 players! That didn't last long...

GOOD LUCK!

Check that. Driver picks aren't ready yet. Just tried to pick mine. But sign-up and team entries are available now.

Yep! With 2 weeks to go until the first race there is plenty of time for any others to join in. Any questions on how-to's or what ifs, don't hesitate to ask. It's really pretty simple once you figure out the rules.

Still waiting for the entry forms to come up. SHOULD be any time now. Anyone else that might be interested in joining us, you have plenty of time yet.

Just playing for bragging rights. This way we can give each other crap without being serious! 🤪

Driver picks are now open! We can now set our teams for the race. Don't forget, if you didn't already know, you can only start each driver a total of 8 times per year. They can be on the bench and get qualifying points but they would get zero for the race if you start them. GOOD LUCK!!!

I was really hopeful that the clash today may have given some indication for next week, not much luck!

Seemed like the Fords were kicking it. Then it got nuts. 5 cars left in a race is hilarious! Loved the shot of Logano pushing the sod!

Suarez wrecked out in the first Dual, eliminating him from the 500. Anyone who put him on their roster should swap him out for someone else. My boy Logano won it and will start 3rd Sunday. Dual number 2 running right now. Harvick and DiBenedetto leading after the first 10 laps of 60.

Still have spots available for anyone who wants to join our group. We have 4 players right now. You can sign up to play and make your picks right up until just before the race starts Sunday. Bragging rights only, but any side wagers you may be interested in are OK by me! :cool:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back