Caribou Gear

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Uh, maybe not! I did another look around at hotels and while there are still a lot at "normal" prices the joint I booked has jumped up from $140 total to $323! 😲 They damn well better honor my reservation! If not I'll have to change over to a Red Roof or something at about $70. For now...

Thinking about seeing the Martinsville race next spring. Would be my first live race. Would fly so Greensboro NC looks like the best bet. Any advice would be appreciated.

No martinsville exclusive advice as it’s also on my short list to visit! But if you go it’s worth every penny for the fan vision, you can scan the radios you want, hear the commentary and it helps with the noise. And I think it’s a law that you have to have a couple of those hotdogs at martinsville 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good Lord, that was horrible! My top guy was 25th! Feel bad for Matt D. 2nd place then penalized down to 21st. I don't even want to see where my points ended up. I know I need to kick some ass to get back on top! Hope I'm not in a slump... 😞

Ugh... I only scored 150 points! :sick: I'm also 150 points behind! Only 5 races left to make them up. Luckily I'm still ahead for the full season.

Swapped out Bowyer for Buescher last minute and probably the first time that strategy paid dividends!

Edit: I see Buescher was penalized just like Matt D was. Still better than if I picked Bowyer, but cost me a lot of points.🤬

Last edited:
Yeah, I put Stenhouse in instead of Byron and THAT didn't turn out so good! Cost me over 70 points right there.

Had me wondering for a minute, then I looked! Guess we'll just try and take on BHR.

I was there last year. Sure was funny watching him drive the track the wrong way to get back to the garage!

How was it watching in person? Never done a road course and it’d be cool to see some of the shops (once everything is back open).

Pretty good. Weather was HOT!!!!!!!!! Sat down low just past the start/finish line and would highly suggest sitting way up high to see more of the track due to some elevation changes. Stewart/Haas was right down the road from our hotel. Not worth seeing! Look at everything through windows except for the gift shop. Can't remember which one I looked at online but I think they had a second level catwalk to look down into the shop. The NASCAR Hall of Fame is a MUST DO!!! The simulators are a trip! Lesson learned, do NOT mat the gas on the starts! :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back