Caribou Gear Tarp

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Just a reminder for anyone who may be heading out this weekend. Double-header race again this weekend. Get your picks made ahead of time for both races and enjoy the weekend! Watch your uses in case you decide to let Saturday's drivers roll over to Sunday!

Yeah, that sucks. Looked like Kyle would be junked but he's still in there. For now! ;)

Hamlin boned me! Was tossed between keeping Truex or putting in Hamlin. Guessed wrong. 😡

Well im out for today's race. I didnt read ur post in time and didn't think about the doubleheader. Im glad I dont have money on this. Lol

Welcome to Daytona! Tried to use guys with more uses left and glad I did. What a mess!

Cool! Kind of an exciting feeling seeing your name and a first place by it, isn't it? I just copy my picks to both leagues to see how I do against all the other guys. 2 different sets of picks would drive me crazy when I need points and the high set is in the wrong league!

OK guys, now the playoffs start. 10 races left. Time to hunker down and get your crap figured out for the last push. I know hunting seasons have started and we all get busy but if you have any spare time you can make your picks for all 10 races if you want. We just click on the next weeks race number and the line-ups are available to be set. Uses come into play, and if someone is out for Covid or anything else you may end up with nothing. Since qualifying went away it's anyone's guess where drivers will start now that they have a "formula" for starting grids. You can still swap drivers at any time before the race starts if you are home and watching. So, if you KNOW you'll be gone for the next 2 races you can make your picks ahead of time and not rely on the first set rolling over and running out of uses for the 2nd one. Just ask for help if you need it.

One last thing. YES, I CAN BE BEAT! Don't give up thinking you're too far behind! I may or may not be thinking about some sort of award for last place! 🤫

I still have 10 picks left for Harvick, Hamlin, and Truex combined, and will burn them all up in the last 10 races in both leagues. Now if I can just pick which races to best use each one in, look out Fordguy!

Looking like I'm going to have to play catch up again unless something happens. My picks aren't doing so well tonight.

Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought. Hamlin screwed us all (except for one!) and Matty D. burned me this week at a good track for him. Kinda bummed I had 1st and 2nd sitting on the bench!

No big surprises so far except maybe for Truex. Just got to give a shout out to @Hilljackoutlaw and say CHECK YOUR PICKS! You're out of uses for Harvick the past two races now. No points! Take a few minutes to change things up. And you can make your picks for the entire season ahead of time. No need to check if you're out hunting. Just keep track of the uses so they don't run out.

No big surprises so far except maybe for Truex. Just got to give a shout out to @Hilljackoutlaw and say CHECK YOUR PICKS! You're out of uses for Harvick the past two races now. No points! Take a few minutes to change things up. And you can make your picks for the entire season ahead of time. No need to check if you're out hunting. Just keep track of the uses so they don't run out.
Just got back home from frank church today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back