Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NAHC is SUEING Moosie/Hunttalk !!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
thats right folks.. So I figured I'm make a post before the Feds shut me down. Here is an Email I recieved and An Email I sent back in Reply. Being a Status Figure I think I wasn't rude, and Handled the Situation like a true athority figure..... (Or not maybe ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Posts on your board regarding NAHC

Dear Webmaster-

I have noticed that your board, www.huntandtalk.com <http://www.huntandtalk.com> , contains several threads regarding my organization, the North American Hunting Club. While I cannot control the negative posts that you allow regarding my organization on your board, there are several posts that clearly cross the line. You have several libelous posts that name NAHC staff, and even more troubling, actually threaten violence and other illegal actions. These posts fall clearly under the category of terroristic threats, a federal felony offense.(See Federal PENAL LAW 490.20). The posts in question were authored by Chas031, Toonces, and Pawclaws. As the owner of a site allowing terroristic threats you are also culpable to a degree. I encourage you to remove these posts regarding my organization, and to closely monitor the activities of the above named activities. Future threats will be turned over to our corporate consul and the authorities.

Webmaster
North American Hunting Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Webmaster, You know I'm a pretty Easy going guy. I'm more of a Redneck hunter and enjoy hunting and having a good time. I don't enjoy anyone Badmouthing much of anyone so usually I try to keep it to a Minimum.

That being said, I also like free speech and I think A :

"hey (MY NAME) (Be it Oscar, Webmaster or Moosie), some guys are really posting some stuff that isn't quiet true, Could ya take it down for me"

This type of attitude would get you a lot further then Emailing me with some "Penile anal code 69" and threats to me and My little board I host.

Maybe you should cater to the members you have and try to run a better ship them trying to halt a little badmouthing that’s going on. Other sites harbor topics about your Organization that FAR Exceed any small insult you've read on my board.

If you'd like to have your Lawyers call me or my lawyers, I can FAX you or Email you their info and we can go to court over someone calling you and your Organization a POO POO head. Or you can Email me and Ask like a Normal Human.

Even Better, Maybe we could call Tom Ridge (HOMELAND Security) and Wipe out these guys that have a voice because Clearly them saying something is Taking dollars out of your Pocket When we're at it, Let's stop all freedom of Speech (SEE 1st Amendment). And stop the Voice of hunters so all our hunting rights get lost.

I looked up you "PENAL LAW 490.20"

490.20 MAKING A TERRORISTIC THREAT.
1. A PERSON IS GUILTY OF MAKING A TERRORISTIC THREAT WHEN WITH INTENT TO INTIMIDATE OR COERCE A CIVILIAN POPULATION, INFLUENCE THE POLICY OF A UNIT OF GOVERNMENT BY INTIMIDATION OR COERCION, OR AFFECT THE CONDUCT OF A UNIT OF GOVERNMENT BY MURDER, ASSASSINATION OR KIDNAPPING, HE OR SHE THREATENS TO COMMIT OR CAUSE TO BE COMMITTED A SPECIFIED OFFENSE AND THEREBY CAUSES A REASONABLE EXPECTATION OR FEAR OF THE IMMINENT COMMISSION OF SUCH OFFENSE.
2. IT SHALL BE NO DEFENSE TO A PROSECUTION PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION THAT THE DEFENDANT DID NOT HAVE THE INTENT OR CAPABILITY OF COMMITTING

S. 2

THE SPECIFIED OFFENSE OR THAT THE THREAT WAS NOT MADE TO A PERSON WHO WAS A SUBJECT THEREOF. MAKING A TERRORISTIC THREAT IS A CLASS D FELONY.

Thanx For your Email. I'll bring up this topic on my board so people know you’re a little "upset".

PS, HUNTandTALK.com isn't even the Name of my site. It's HuntTalk.com Maybe when you spend thousands of Dollars on a Lawyer to sue me you can at least spell my website name right. THANX in advance.

~Moosie
Oscar T. Williamson II http://www.huntandlodge.com/gallery/moosie

Ok, Oscar let me know when you need money for legal fees. You would think that NAHC would be happy those guys ain posting over there anymore. But I guess Webby has nothing better to do than search hunting sites looking for someone bad mouthing NAHC.

Moosie,
I had NO intention on involving you or anyone not directly related to this problem. You have my apology if I have crossed any legal line whatsoever. I also request that you delete any comments or preceived threats I have made personally if you so choose.
I apologize to all of your members and sincerely hope this situation will not result in any loss of services, or change in status.
I thought I have been careful in my wording, sincere in my thoughts, and can fully document any statment made with hardcopy for any or all to verify validity of statments made.
I would only ask(if possible with no costs to you) that if you determine that deletion is necessary, please archive for future reference.
Moosie, I personally would NOT respond to the NAHC "Lapdog". I have all CORP contact names and email addresses. If you wish to use them I will make them available to you immediately. If I can do anything short of apologizing to NAHC to ease this situation please let me know.

Chas
Charlie Robbins
(413)283-2178

Sic ol' Pawclaws on 'em Oscar. He's the master of litigation here.

Oak

#1-NAHC does not reprsent the civilian population and #2 it is certainly not a government entity therefore tell them to politely go pound salt in their A**!

Hell Charlie, Ya post yer # then it's all Busy and all ;)

I Emailed Webmaster Back after he replied to me again. He Won't sue me, I think He's seen my picture with the Pan Covering My Genitals. Any man would be afraid going up against someone with the Balls to do that.. eh ? ;)

You just can't type things like "I'll show up with a Remington" Rumor has it that falls under the terrorist planning or something. Maybe use the Word "MOSSBERG" or "Winchester" or something like that ;)

Freedom of speach is allowed and if you don't like something don't pretend ya do. HELL, If I ever Piss ya off go out and Tell people. Organizations either get better or sink with the people that are in their club.

that being said, it is not nice to always say bad things either, But I'm not hee to judge what's write or whats Wrong. I don't know the Facts, Nor needto spend the time learning them, I jsut know I have a House here and We're having a good time at it....

....Carry on

Coming soon to your saturday night fox station...

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS, WHATCHA GONNA DOOOOO
WHATCHA GONNNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR MOOSE(IE).

Just make sure you go to a prison that allows conjugal visits.

smalls

PS- I know I didn't spell conjugal correctly, but moosie can't even spell speech, so I don't feel too retarded.

Moosie,
Yeah, it was busy cause I was trying to send you a personal note!! Your email box is full. Ya need to read your fanmail once and a while!! :D :D
I think I saw your picture with the pot in place. Wasn't it the before picture for Sally Struthers Biafra relief?? :D :D

Chas

Tried to tell you. :D Moosie; if you are served papers, other than one across your wet nose, contact me immediately. I will bear the burdon of my own expense in my personal defense as well as support Hunttalk. By the by, do not lose the original e-mail to you I may wish to engage it myself in a suit against WebHitler. I believe my pseudonym is sufficiently wide spread to be easily identifiable with me! ;)

Moosie, may I have your permission to forward a copy of the e-mail sent to you to Mr. Bill Miller; NAHC Executive Director. I'm fairly certain that NAHC Executive staff is not aware of Webmasters action. (Feel it in my bones.) Also feel a need to inform him that I have been accused of making threatening, illegal, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda, statements. Your call.

Oh Colorado Oak; after reading Moosie's response to WebHussy, I kind of get the message about what you , Buzz, and Elkgunner were ltrying to tell me. I think it might have been I was coming on a little strong? :( Sorry, now I get it! (Still won't be belittled though!, you get it??) :D

What the bloody he!!? :mad: This is ridiculous! Let me know if I can do anything to help. Otherwise, I'll just shut the he!! up. I appreciate the friends I've made at the NAHC board as well as this one...but enough is enough. No more Mister Nice-Guy! :mad: Involving this site with their dysfunctional existance is pushing it way too far!

-RogueWarrior1957-

LM-NRA

Former LM-NAHC

Moosie,

I am stunned by this reaction by the NAHC. I do apologize to you for this if anything I posted caused you grief.

If you need any help drop me an email. I am at your disposal.

Sean F. Salvarezza
[email protected]

Back