Caribou Gear Tarp

My wife's Idaho Bull

I showed this thread to my wife....I think she`s a little jealous... ha,ha....very nice bull....hell i wouldn`t mind that for my last bull... 1st bull fantastic!

Good looking couple & great bull...those kinda pics IMHO are good for hunting.

ID,
Kudos to your wife!! That's one pretty bull and a 250 yd. shot would make alot of guys cringe.
I showed your post to my wife and daughter, so they too could admire your wife's accomplishment.
Congrats!!!:D

Wow its great to hear from all of you, IB finally let me on the computer for a second to read your responses. I have to say every time I go hunting with IB I gain more respect for the HUNTERS as I realize all over again how much work it really is!!!
After the stalk which was alot like the cartoons running from tree to tree to hide, we came over the hill and IB said... there he is right there, so I set up (which took some time, I must admit :eek: ) I knew IB was starting to feel the pressure of the moment when all I hear is "Just squeeze the trigger, go ahead just...squeeze the trigger :eek: ...you got it... just squeeze....BOOM...the photos show the rest. :)
You know I've been askin IB for a new ring the past few years and nothin. Well now that I've got a little ivory, guess who said were headed to the jewelers :p.
What a good guide I have!!! Thanks again, Mrs. IB

Mrs. IB, Thanks for letting us know your feelings, That's Great! Yeah, Those Ivory Rings with the Diamond Clusters Surrounding the Large Tooth and the Matching Diamond Necklace are real Pretty! It's what everyone on this Board would do for their Wife. John :D

Uh oh... does that mean that you get new 'sparkle's' everytime you kill an elk?

Man I better not take the wife.

I have always heard that the only thing better than a wife who hunts with you is one who doesn't. I may have to reconsider that theory.

Congrats again Mrs. IB.....and Mr. IB a new ring? ....you're setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us bro!

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I do feel pretty lucky to have an understanding wife and one that doesn't mind hunting every now and then.

csutton7 said:
AWESOME---tell her congrats--did she draw a special tag or was it a wilderness hunt???....chris
It was a draw tag. One that she has drawn twice in four years and I still haven't drawn it in 15.

BigHornRam said:
Pretty cool getting to hunt with your wife, isn't it IB. Tell her congrat's!
It ranks up there as one of the best hunts I've been on.

Moosie said:
Hey Bugler, can I borrow your Wife for the Deer season ? I'd like to Score too....... on a 4-point !!! Now I don't feel bad taking her money at the poker party ;)
NO!!! and your lucky it was 3:00am in the morning and that we had a sick kid at home or she would of kicked yer arse at the poker table. Me being the understanding hubby went out early because I thought we had to get home. :D

Greenhorn said:
That's a really nice bull, but the real question is how did YOU land a gal like THAT?? :D Congrats on both!
That's why I posted the 3rd pic. ;) I would have posted the other reason but the pics aren't appropriate for this website. hump

AkBearHunter said:
Thats awesome!! It sure is good to see more women getting involved in hunting. My wife is stuck on sheep hunting, hopefully she can do as well as your wife did!! Congrats to the both of you on a dandy bull!!
Good luck on your wifes sheep hunt. I hope she tags a good one.

Oak said:
Congrats to your wife, IB. Great bull! But why did you screw that last picture up with your mug? ;)
Refer back to the greenhorn response.:rolleyes:

Wylee said:
Congrats to you both IB, that is a great bull.:D

I have to ask if the movie collection at hunting camp is the same when the wife is around?;)
All the cool movies like The Incredibles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I, II, and III with a couple looney toons thrown in. We had the little man with us and he helped with the pack job the next day. I'll post some pics later.

schmalts said:
Great job! thats a great bull, did you get any video?
Unfortunetly I didn't get any on video. The stalk took longer then expected and with the limited time and light that was the last thing on my mind. I did get some video of a couple bulls she passed up. If I get around to it I'll try and post some video of the bulls she passed and of her first hunt, 3 years ago, where we called in a bull with my 1.5 year old sign babbling/crying while this bull works in to 60 yards.

MarvB said:
Congrats again Mrs. IB.....and Mr. IB a new ring? ....you're setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us bro!
Like she said, she's been bugging me for years and now she can get something cool. :)

Uhhhh Mrs. IB....... You can't post :

I knew IB was starting to feel the pressure of the moment when all I hear is "Just squeeze

Someone might put that in quotes for some reason ;)

FEELING the PRESSURE !!!!

NOTE : Uhhhh... this isn't the Moosie that's hunting with IB on Kodiak this fall, That moosie is a Good upstanding person :D

Very cool, tell wife congrat's and it's great to see a husband getting his wife out to enjoy hunting. That is one great bull, I've got bull envy.

schelmster

Fricken' Moosie. Only you could have extracted that quote out of her post. I'll be laughing all day over that one.:D

What I'm laughing at is I know She does alot of Scrap booking..... I can see her with her Gal friends next Friday night :

"Can someone pass me the Scrapbooking camo template for a 330 Bull and me standing over it....."

....Room goes silent.

I.B. I do need to hook you bastages up with a H.T. hat. It would have been way better to see that on MM.com with a hunttalk hat on :)

Excellent hunt and pictures! Congrats to the little lady and to the support staff.

Great looking bull and wife, Bryce.

Very nice Bull, i wish i could get my wife interested in something besides lifetime channel.

Stevo

Back