My new ride

Gr8bawana

The wife and I got ourselves a new ride a couple of weeks ago. We're thrilled because it's been a very long time since we treated ourselves with such an expensive truck.
2017 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD 4x4 because we plan on doing a lot of traveling with our TT and dogs. It only has 33,000 miles on it and is like new.
My wife says I better not scratch the hell out of the paint like I've done with every truck. 😨 My bro says the scratches are just custom pin-striping. Can't wait to get it dirty!
I still have my '97 Ram 1500 and it still runs good but it was getting kind of tired to be pulling the trailer.

Az. Pinstriping is a right of passage.Take a swing By for Coues And Javelina in Jan.
Jim p. is down here,usually.I'll show you how It's done.(Nice Ride!)...for now Ha! ha! 😎

Az. Pinstriping is a right of passage.Take a swing By for Coues And Javelina in Jan.
Jim p. is down here,usually.I'll show you how It's done.(Nice Ride!)...for now Ha! ha! 😎
I'll be in AZ hopefully helping my brother pack out his cow elk in Sept. 🤪 It really is my idea of fun!

Ah dang shoulda told me, I had a great one to sell, all new pets and dirt cheap!🤣😂😳 (this is only comical if you saw my thread a week ago here about fords haha)

Nice truck tho!

I'll be in AZ hopefully helping my brother pack out his cow elk in Sept. 🤪 It really is my idea of fun!

What area in Az....Oops don't tell! We have a cabin in Pine'Az. Up in the Payson area.
Good Luck Guys. 😎

not to shabby , even if it is a dodge.

congrats on the new wheels.

Congratulations on the new addition. May she run long and strong, and never leave you in a pickle.

We are never going to get our green new deal as long as you kids keep getting these great big trucks with these giant wheels, bedsides so high Shaquille O’Neal cant reach in the back, sucking down diesel fuel at 19 miles per gallon, blowing that black smoke around, polluting up town.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back