Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My new Hobbie...

Moosie

Grand poopa
We bought some balls after the tournament we did and try to play once in awhile. I ran a one day tourney with almost 200 kids at the church and it went great but was a crazy night.

2 weeks ago we played a couple games and Ladd's wife took a couple pictures. I was sent these 3 today :

lds_park_lane_005.jpg

lds_park_lane_012.jpg

lds_park_lane_024.jpg

I'm starting a league up here this week for the Church wards in the stake to play against each other. I'm excited !!! Gooood tymes :D

You guys have to know Ladd, He's the Cool one of the group that we all strive to be. Here he is in all of his Fame and glory. He always has one thing on his mind, and... here he is showing me jsut that :

lds_park_lane2.jpg

Don't mess with the Zohan !!!

lds_park_lane1.jpg

Bring it on over to the west stake, punk! Have Oswald get it going. It's on like Donkey Kong............

Oh, and there's no resemblance....

East Syyyyyde FOO' !!!! I've seen your people you have in the West Stake. Our Nursery kids can beat your Elder Quarum and High Priests. You need to lay off the Holey Water if you think you can "Bring it" !! :D

If you want, I can line you guys out with a tourny bracket and then the top 4 from the West stake can come over and get Skewled by the top 4 teams of the East Stake :D :D

That's it. I don't know what Stake I would be but I'm game. I can tell from the pics you throw like a girl.

A Girl ? Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now. Save yourself the embarrassment of losing with these losers in Church ball, La-Bugler.

I know you. You know you. And I know you know that I know you. Your "Stake" is a skidmark on the underpants of society.

Here at East Stake Gym we're better than you, and we know it. You don't go cryin' to your daddy after I wipe it up with your face.

'Bugler, it's time for you to put your mouth where our balls are.

dodgeball.jpg

Here at East Stake Gym we're better than you, and we know it. You don't go cryin' to your daddy after I wipe it up with your face.

'Bugler, it's time for you to put your mouth where our balls are.
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. I'm game you name the place and time I'll be there. Well that is when I get back from hunting. Then it's game on beeotch. :D

Let's get FREAKY NAUGHTY !!!!!!! :D

After the hunting season ? Remind me again what month that is ;)

Our Nursery kids can beat your Elder Quarum and High Priests.

Is that because your nursery kids ARE elders and high priests? Huh? Or is it because they spend all their time with bratty kids playing with toys? You gotta cut the chord sometime Moosie! Gosh! Is that how it's done on the "East Syyyyyde FOO' !!!!"

I used to be pretty good at this ... ... ... sport...

But that was a long time ago...

Looks like way to much fun and wouldn't be bad jumping in to play again... :)

Wile, Our leagues start this Thrsday, I'm spending most of my day going from Church to Church promoting it. You might even see us on the news ;)

When I figure out the structure, I'll come over and help you guys get one together if need be. The Stake Presedency gave me my calling of the Dodgeball activities coordinator title today ;)

Wile, Our leagues start this Thrsday, I'm spending most of my day going from Church to Church promoting it. You might even see us on the news ;)

When I figure out the structure, I'll come over and help you guys get one together if need be. The Stake Presedency gave me my calling of the Dodgeball activities coordinator title today ;)

I love it. Dodgeball Activities Coordinator. Next thing you know they will tell you they have the dodge balls stored in a closet. You'll go to get them and they will push you into the baptismal font....:D

In all seriousness, sounds like a good time. Someone needs to get something like this going at my stake. Heck, I dont even think we have any church sports anymore around here.

Did you take on this extra curricular activity because your bored and don't have any thing else, especially at the beginning of hunting season??? :p

He's always had some, they were just in Mrs. Moose purse!!!

PS- Try saying that while holding your tongue... ;)

YAh, thats what I thought... But no Lightning Struck me so I was good to go :D

Thursday evening I go over the rules to about 18 teams and over 140 people. We'll see if anyone shows !! ?!?!!?! I'll get a picture posted of everyone together. I'm also excited for the team that we have... and even more excited for the outfits :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back