Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

My Gilamonster bear!!!!

Tom

Gilamonster had me out bear hunting with him in August. It rained everyday when we went then and we found a little sign and saw a lot of elk. Then he did his elk hunt there with bow a few weeks ago. Bear season was closed while he did that and he saw a bear. He sent me back to the spot last week. I hunted this pond for a little over a day this time, before this bear showed up!! Here he is, and me with my Hunttalk hat.

bear3.jpg

He's 5 foot 2 inches or so, 4 inch paws, and a nice black hide with no rubs. I can't thank him enough, he sent me to a good spot, Gilamonster. It was in the Gila National Forest, last friday, between Reserve and Snow Lake. It was a 140 yard shot with my 30-06 and a 180 grain while he was standing and scratching his back on the tree in the picture. :D

Nice bear. Just what exactly are you doing with your hand behind the bear? It seems to be making him open his mouth.

I had the chance to look over the cape and I'll say one thing about this bear. He's absolutely beautiful. No rubbs or anything, absolutely perfect. Great job Tom! :D

Good on ya Tom!...and you too Gila for helping out your fellow hunter and friend.....
Nice bear and a good hunt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back