Caribou Gear

My favorite TrailCam Pics 2013

Cool pics, Stan. That first one deserves some captions.

1_pointer I am sure that is different:rolleyes:

WOW! That first one is incredible! I didn't see the date, moon phase, or the brand name of the camera on any of the pictures, so I'm thinking you cropped those out.......which leads me to my question. What brand of cameras are you using? The night time pictures are obviously from a camera that functions with IR imaging, but the color in the first one is even better than my old Cuddyback flash model.

WOW! That first one is incredible! I didn't see the date, moon phase, or the brand name of the camera on any of the pictures, so I'm thinking you cropped those out.......which leads me to my question. What brand of cameras are you using? The night time pictures are obviously from a camera that functions with IR imaging, but the color in the first one is even better than my old Cuddyback flash model.

I use Coverts and Bushnells, both seem to be about equal. I messed around with some blurred edges and color enhancement on the first pic.

Wow, those are sweet. You AZ guys sure have some critters to look at. Go kill one of those cats would ya?

This wallow was getting smashed during the hunt. I probably should've spent more time in the area during the hunt.

Awesome stuff. I think setting trail cameras is kind of like investing in real estate. Location, location, location...

Is that a "throw down" in the world of elk? Very cool pic.

I think Stan had them bobbing for apples and he photoshopped the strings and apples out when he pumped up the color and added extra tines on the antlers. We don't get big antlered elk in AZ - it's a myth. At least I've never tagged one. ;)

Cool pix for sure, Stan.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back