Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

My daughter's 17" Wyo antelope

JM77

My daughter Lindsey's favorite big game animal is antelope. She loves the hunt so much, each year she applies for a 100% draw area to guarantee her hunt. Most years she shoots a good solid mature buck and in her teens took a great 81" gross buck and has the 'scope bite' scar to prove it!

Lindsey's hunt area has rarely produced any booner size bucks, however Lindsey beat the odds this year. With the two grandson's along, as usual, Lindsey took this great 17" Wyo buck; her biggest yet!

1810dsc01505.jpg

8798dsc01512.jpg

8497dsc01513.jpg

Give that girl a big pat on the back, she did great. I should be so lucky, well done Dad and crew! Beautiful buck.

Awesome buck! Congrats Lindsey and boys! She is raising those boys to be great hunters themselves :)

That is a sweet antelope. Congrats - and great to see the kid's involved. Big smiles all around.

Wow what a buck! I don't know about anyone else but three generations being involved makes that even more special.

Last edited:
Wow what a buck! I don't know about anuone else but three generations being involved makes that even more special.

I agree 100%

A lot of my best memories involve Grandpa, Dad, and myself all hunting together. They let me start tagging along when I was 5 years old.

Great lope!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back