My biggest smally to date.

IdahoBugler

My dad come up this weekend to see his grandson and he brought his bass boat up with him. We hit swan falls on Saturday night and caught a bunch of smaller fish, with the biggest being 13.5" long. We woke up early and headed to CJ strike reservoir and though we didn't catch as many fish we did catch some bigger ones. Here is my biggest smallmouth bass that I have ever caught. He was just under 20" long and weigthed 4.5 lbs. Sarah caught a couple of nice bass in the 2-3lb range.

P1020312.jpg

P1020313.jpg

P1020320.jpg

P1020365.jpg

P1020336.jpg

idbug,
Darn nice fish. I fished a tournament on Saturday and regrettably didn't go to the exact place you are fishing til bout 2:30. We did manage to upgrade our limit by a couple of pounds, BUT the top 4 teams all fished within 100 yards of each other right there! 7 fish limits, 21+#, 19+#, 18+# & 17+#, nicest sacks of smallmouth I've seen in a while. Congrats.
WD

Nice fish dude! Those smallies sure put up a good fight, I'll bet that big one was fun!

Bugler, I think your boy's Transformer lunchables toy is the best catch of the day! Nice fish, by the way. It's too bad you had to throw it back! Good job!

Nice fish.I caught a few little ones at swan falls a while back.They sure fight good for their size.

thats a Mess of Good fish !!!! I need to invite myself out fishing wioth you sometime. Sounds like you guys tear them up !!!

Nice. I wish I could have caught even one smally this year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back