Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My Arizona archery bull

I got to experiance your story twice....once before the pics were available, once afterwards. Enjoyable both ways, but glad the pics showed up.
Congratulations

DDD and I would never have met were it not for HuntTalk, even though we only live 7 miles from each other. Then there's that thing called "support your favorite college sports team " --- nothing more heated than the feelings between the Arizona Wildcats & Arizona St. Sun Devils. So HuntTalk gives us Kumbaya moments in the field and we go hunting! Doc's originally from Michigan, so he just grins and shakes his head ...

DDD earned his bull this year! He probably understated the effect the wind had on his hunt. In spite of that, DDD kept after it consistently throughout the hunt, taking a break for only 1 day to go meet his new-born niece.

Successfully tagging out when doing it solo in Arizona is a significant accomplishment --- kudos to you, my brother! Can't wait to share elk camp with you again! One other thing --- Bear Down!!! 😎

On another note, Hunts for Heroes has a disabled Arizona veteran hunting elk tomorrow morning (Friday) not too far from Big Fin --- here's hoping they both find nice racks for their walls at home and fill their ice chests (I heard Randy say his freezer at home is light on elk meat). Good luck boys!

Thanks to all for the positive words.

Lv2hnt is correct - I did take one day off - to go home and see my newborn nephew (those Wildcats sometimes struggle with identifying genders :W:) and the wind was brutal.

Rivalries aside, I can't wait to share elk camp with you again... next year! Maybe a bit of wishful thinking that one of us draw, but if you can't wish for elk, what can you wish for?

Great write up, congratulations on your hunt.

That wind was an exciting element to contend with.
Great job sticking with is and congrats on your bull.

Congrats on a great bull, and I agree, if every month could be September...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back