Must see bear photo

The Hedgehog

Hard to believe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,380
Last edited:
Meanwhile in AK... Guy got his face bitten off by a bear.

[Mod comment: Sorry, photo a bit too graphic]

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this in the Grand Teton National Park last year. Mother bear and cubs, people stopping their cars and walking within maybe 40 yards. Scary.

A couple of years ago in Shenandoah National Park here in Va, there was a sow with three cubs near a park store. People were easily within 25 yards. She had her hackles up and was huffing ans still the idiots stayed put. All of my pictures had people in them because I was making sure she had someone else to get. Sad part is they would have likely euthanized her if something happened.

One used Flip-Flop for sale.

$1,000,000 to help pay for the law suit against the Park for her wrongful death by uncontrolled wild aminals.

The other was lost when Dear, Dear wife who innocently posed for me while trying to take a Nature picture of her placing my Princess 3yr old daughter on the Park bear's back, for a simple photo shoot.

I'm soooooooo tramatized !! :mad:

Attachments

• 50024349.jpg
    50024349.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,131
I think every park entrance should have a photo of that guy with his face bitten off, and reminder that they are unpredictable, can weigh over 500lbs, and run 35mph.

Years ago, staying in a condo in Ruidoso, NM. I walked to the parking lot with my 10 year old daughter. There was a big sow with 2 cubs within 10 feet. I instructed my daughter to come back to me and keep a vehicle between her and the momma bear. We got into our pickup and drove off.

If that animal is bigger than you, be cautious and get the he!! out of there.

I think I read somewhere the domesticated cattle cause more deaths than any other animal. Old mind trying to remember. But if the animal is bigger than you. treat it with care.

Back