Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

music preferences

I love all music. I to find some stuff tough to jam to after I found the Lord living In me more as i grow older. But i can find all music pleasurable when I think about the talent the people have to be able to play it.

Europe,I think The eagles"Seven women on my Mind"must be 7 women scorned in the past.Ha,Ha!
"one that wants to own me,one that wants to stone me..One says she's a friend of mine..Yea Right.Lol! 😎

Europe,I think The eagles"Seven women on my Mind"must be 7 women scorned in the past.Ha,Ha!
"one that wants to own me,one that wants to stone me..One says she's a friend of mine..Yea Right.Lol! 😎

LOL, you are probably right ! I watched the history of the Eagles and from what I saw on that show, it could have been Linda ( Desperado ) was their friend, since she made that record a hit in their early years and the --other 6 , ---- girls they knew last night (-; These guys came along later in life for me, but my husband loved their music so I heard them a lot.

I find I really lean toward music from the 70's. Mostly rock stuff with folksy or country flavor. I like a lot of Neil Young's music from that era. John Denver, the Doobie Brothers. I kind of like Paul Simon's stuff a little better after he split with Art Garfunkle. Old Willie Nelson. Johnny Cash. Music had a lot of heart in those days.

Just about anything. Mood / activity pending... With the exception of rap...

Just about anything. Mood / activity pending... With the exception of rap...

You know, I was the same way but I caught a public television program on the history of rap/hip hop (I don't know if there is a difference), and there was some really good stuff in it. I was surprised, but with the right person picking the selections, it can be pretty interesting. That said, I can't and don't try to find the good stuff. I just don't regard it as all junk after all.

Love all classic rock, especially jam bands, but non more than these guys...
0F8A6650-5432-47DA-9726-6F61CD85187F.jpeg
the combination of classic rock, country, blue grass and even jazz that these guys mastered have made me a lifelong fan for nearly 40 years now and I still listen to them more than any other music by far.

I have a wide variety music I listen to. If I had to choose my 3 favorite acts would be Pantera, Hank Jr. and The Beastie Boys. Not much I don’t listen to.

Love all classic rock, especially jam bands, but non more than these guys...
View attachment 110516
the combination of classic rock, country, blue grass and even jazz that these guys mastered have made me a lifelong fan for nearly 40 years now and I still listen to them more than any other music by far.

I saw them live 3 times before Jerry died , have owned many albums of there’s over the years, I might hav had a VW bus at one time and wore tie dyes overalls and Birkenstock’s ! Ha ha ha

Thank God, I do not use this application and do not listen to music on the phone. I think all modern music is not very good. Since I am a musician, I ran into another problem. Now few people sell musical notation. For a long time I could not find the notes of one famous musician, but yesterday, in the end, I found them. I was lucky, and I got to this site https://note-store.com/, where I found the analysis of music by notes.

Back