music preferences

Hilljackoutlaw

I love all music. I to find some stuff tough to jam to after I found the Lord living In me more as i grow older. But i can find all music pleasurable when I think about the talent the people have to be able to play it.

dirtclod Az.

Europe,I think The eagles"Seven women on my Mind"must be 7 women scorned in the past.Ha,Ha!
"one that wants to own me,one that wants to stone me..One says she's a friend of mine..Yea Right.Lol! 😎

Europe

Europe,I think The eagles"Seven women on my Mind"must be 7 women scorned in the past.Ha,Ha!
"one that wants to own me,one that wants to stone me..One says she's a friend of mine..Yea Right.Lol! 😎
LOL, you are probably right ! I watched the history of the Eagles and from what I saw on that show, it could have been Linda ( Desperado ) was their friend, since she made that record a hit in their early years and the --other 6 , ---- girls they knew last night (-; These guys came along later in life for me, but my husband loved their music so I heard them a lot.

Brian in Montana

I find I really lean toward music from the 70's. Mostly rock stuff with folksy or country flavor. I like a lot of Neil Young's music from that era. John Denver, the Doobie Brothers. I kind of like Paul Simon's stuff a little better after he split with Art Garfunkle. Old Willie Nelson. Johnny Cash. Music had a lot of heart in those days.

Sytes

Just about anything. Mood / activity pending... With the exception of rap...

BrentD

Just about anything. Mood / activity pending... With the exception of rap...
You know, I was the same way but I caught a public television program on the history of rap/hip hop (I don't know if there is a difference), and there was some really good stuff in it. I was surprised, but with the right person picking the selections, it can be pretty interesting. That said, I can't and don't try to find the good stuff. I just don't regard it as all junk after all.