MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Music Madness!

39 entries in, 25 to go. Im giving noharleyyet ZZ Top - "Fool for Your Stockings" as his 2nd song but not "Nasty Dogs and Funky Kings".
Since everyone can pick a 2nd song, I will make sure everyone's songs end up in different brackets so they won't face off until the final four...if they make it that far.

images

Pssh!

So another song. Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Originally place The Cars Good Times Roll though the video was a dud compared to my enjoyment of the song so, bumped for an all time favorite:

Last edited:
OK, time for my 2nd entry. While my AC/DC pick was a barn burner that also serves as a team intro song for warm-ups, I'll post up what HAS to be one of THE greatest songs of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Led Zeppelin and "Stairway to Heaven"!

Solid pic.

#2 entry is Separate Ways by Journey. Perfect for the gym, after a breakup, or as motivation heading into the elk woods because they always seem to go a separate way!

Also think that it should be voted on by everyone, but give the music commissioner Kenton one or 2 vetoes per round up to the quarter finals.

I like the idea of voting if everybody is on board. I'd rather not have any special powers though, maybe I get 4 picks instead of 2? As you can tell, Im making this up as I go, let me know what everyone thinks.

I like the idea of voting if everybody is on board. I'd rather not have any special powers though, maybe I get 4 picks instead of 2? As you can tell, Im making this up as I go, let me know what everyone thinks.
Voting is an unexpected twist for those who sought to pander to your stated preferences - probably would have picked different candidates if I was appealing to broader audience. I suggest we go full banana dictator on this and let you decide each round as was initially suggested.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back