Music Madness!

25 entries in so far. Metallica is in and I will listen to it once the match-up is made. This may be much harder than I thought, some real good tunes so far. Kansasdad, which one do you want? Right now you have Glen Campbell.

RUHROH!! My cough and fever must have made me forget the rules. Sooooorrrrrryyy!! (But I did think it slightly clever to post with a nod to a Jeopardy contestant)

I'll stick with Glen, should make the semi-finals at least.

Some confident selections w/o stump speeches. Damn, some Rush might have pulled this off... 🤣

Looking like everyone should get 2 picks if we want to fill the bracket. My 2nd pick will be this slam dunk elite 8 level song if that's how we decide. Also think that it should be voted on by everyone, but give the music commissioner Kenton one or 2 vetoes per round up to the quarter finals.

OK, time for my 2nd entry. While my AC/DC pick was a barn burner that also serves as a team intro song for warm-ups, I'll post up what HAS to be one of THE greatest songs of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Led Zeppelin and "Stairway to Heaven"!

Alright, everyone can pick two songs. Lets get to 64!

In before the rules changed!! Buffalo Springfield for the win.

The duckwalk between verses has to count for a couple of extra points, and for heaven's sake, "everybody look whats goin' down"

OK, time for my 2nd entry. While my AC/DC pick was a barn burner that also serves as a team intro song for warm-ups, I'll post up what HAS to be one of THE greatest songs of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Led Zeppelin and "Stairway to Heaven"!

Over rated Dave. ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back