Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Muley Freak in trouble?

Those charges better stick and he loses his idaho license for life! That would be so great.
I’m always confused on the loss of hunting privileges. Because of the interstate compact would he lose his hunting privileges for life across all the compact states as well? The bowtards came out of their ordeal with their bow hunting privileges in tact which was very disappointing

Anyone else look at the iCourt records for Idaho and notice that the last few appearances have been just Muley Freak and not his attorney? It hasn't listed any attorney of record present. I'm no legal expert but I would think that I'd want my lawyer there with me if I was in court.

As I recall (hopefully I'm not confusing with Bowmars), the Freak has a history of hunting trespass. If so, he deserves the lockup. It has been done before. I remember when influencer Jeff Foiles went to the crowbar hotel for his numerous nefarious waterfowl hunting exploits boldly recorded by him on film. Yet Ted Nugent somehow managed to stay out of jail in spite of repeated poaching violations also recorded digitally. I can't imagine being a cell mate with that guy. Cruel and unusual punishment. After listening to him shoot his big mouth off for a week, I'd be ready try anything ... suicide by toothpaste overdose?

-update

-update
“Had”

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back