Muley Freak in trouble?

Black ovis has all his stuff in there clearance bin. Was thinking of buying something just so when I'm old I can look at it and remember the Freaky days on hunt talk. Then I remembered he would end up getting some of my money that I assume he would then give to a lawyer. If I'm paying a lawyer it's gonna be because of some stupid sh#$ I did not someone else.

Dude is an airhead. Notice how he inserted yellow screenshots of “the Idaho rules.”

Those are not the Idaho rules. They are recommendations found in the FAQ’s on the IDFG site.

A weak attempt to rally support around his virtuous rule following self 😂
Good work. Thanks for filling us in. That guy is a sicko for sure. Classic psychopath symptoms.

Black ovis has all his stuff in there clearance bin. Was thinking of buying something just so when I'm old I can look at it and remember the Freaky days on hunt talk. Then I remembered he would end up getting some of my money that I assume he would then give to a lawyer. If I'm paying a lawyer it's gonna be because of some stupid sh#$ I did not someone else.
Thanks for the heads up. Never too early to get stocking stuffers.

Dude is an airhead. Notice how he inserted yellow screenshots of “the Idaho rules.”

Those are not the Idaho rules. They are recommendations found in the FAQ’s on the IDFG site.

A weak attempt to rally support around his virtuous rule following self 😂

I'm genuinely curious if he called Josh Bowmar and asked him for advice, because it seems like he's running the same playbook. Obfuscate the truth in horribly produced instagram videos, proclaim innocence, delete/block any comment that isn't from a rabid fan, etc.

I'm sure the state is really going to love that he's putting out a post to all of their followers with the hashtag #1badfishcop

-update

too many hashtags. i think i even see a flatbrim.

the icing on the cake - a claim of respect towards law enforcement then just a couple sentences later something about "the fish cop"

dumbanddumber-dumb.gif

I am dying to read this idiot's foolishness and watch him bawl in court but be damned if I'll give him some viewer stats. I'm unfamiliar with how social media operates. So he can delete negative responses to his Instagram and Facebook stuff? Isn't that stomping on people's free speech rights?

Go watch the 2 videos he put out on the muley freak IG if you haven't.

He mentions something about telling the landowner to have his nephew text him so they could coordinate hunting
on the opener. Maybe Erik pissed off the nephew? His arraignment is tomorrow.

Back