Muley Freak in trouble?

I think they were found guilty yesterday?
sentencing is next??
“”
For those following this.
Jury trial ended in Utah last night. Guilty of 3rd degree Felony. Sentencing in February. Arizona trial still to come.
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT-Kanab MANDY LARSEN December 09, 2022 Friday 09:00 AM 1 TRIAL-JURY WLR 211600067 State Felony STATE OF UTAH ATTY: VAN DYKE, ROBERT STOTT, JEFFREY VS. HAMBERLIN, ALAN DUDLEY ATTY: LAW, GREG OTN: DOB: 10/13/1948 F3 - WANTON DESTRUCTION OF PROTECTED WILDLIFE - 10/26/20 SHERIFF #: LEA #: 20-003571> NO OTN NUMBER < ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 2 TRIAL-JURY WLR 211600066 State Felony STATE OF UTAH ATTY: VAN DYKE, ROBERT STOTT, JEFFREY VS. HATCH, RYAN SCOTT ATTY: FLINT, EDWARD OTN: 48271811 DOB: 09/17/1966 F3 - WANTON DESTRUCTION OF PROTECTED WILDLIFE - 10/26/20 MA - OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE - 10/26/20””
What's he/they charged with in Arizona? Possession of illegal animal parts?

Seen he had a new video drop on YouTube today. Didn’t watch.

I like to come home after a fourteen hour day and watch videos of guys hunting and camping on YouTube since I don’t get to much anymore.

I think they were found guilty yesterday?
sentencing is next??
“”
For those following this.
Jury trial ended in Utah last night. Guilty of 3rd degree Felony. Sentencing in February. Arizona trial still to come.
SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT-Kanab MANDY LARSEN December 09, 2022 Friday 09:00 AM 1 TRIAL-JURY WLR 211600067 State Felony STATE OF UTAH ATTY: VAN DYKE, ROBERT STOTT, JEFFREY VS. HAMBERLIN, ALAN DUDLEY ATTY: LAW, GREG OTN: DOB: 10/13/1948 F3 - WANTON DESTRUCTION OF PROTECTED WILDLIFE - 10/26/20 SHERIFF #: LEA #: 20-003571> NO OTN NUMBER < ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 2 TRIAL-JURY WLR 211600066 State Felony STATE OF UTAH ATTY: VAN DYKE, ROBERT STOTT, JEFFREY VS. HATCH, RYAN SCOTT ATTY: FLINT, EDWARD OTN: 48271811 DOB: 09/17/1966 F3 - WANTON DESTRUCTION OF PROTECTED WILDLIFE - 10/26/20 MA - OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE - 10/26/20””
@S-3 Ranch please elaborate on the shady Randy Newberg stuff. I may not agree with all Randy’s stuff, but “shady” ??? Come on.

As for Ryan Hatch - I’ve been around him a little, decades ago he invited me to his hunting camp in Arizona, fed me a steak, good beverages, and a place to sleep, having been hunting over a week on my own far from any town. He’s always been kind, personable and helpful. I’m bummed he’s in the predicament he’s in and would think someone like him and his client, both with way more experience than most, would have been more careful while hunting and afterwards, during a bad situation or fugg up. But I only know what’s been shared here. Will say, from what I’ve seen here and the YouTube crap - ryan hatch deserves better than to be even mentioned in the same thread as this Muley Freak Erik butthole. Just my opinion..

I was just catching up on this thread and started about 7 pages back. There was a post that I should be quoting now but I have no idea what page it was on, so I won't. It said something about these so-called influencers feeling entitled while using a public resource, i.e., wildlife to make money and it got mee thinking. If you use public land to make money you need to get a special use permit and follow the rules set out in that permit. Perhaps the States should implement a permit system to use the states wildlife as a money-making venture and any violation of the law while under that permit would disqualify that person from obtaining another permit.

Of course, I wonder how many of these influencers bother get a permit to use public land to make their videos.

no joke. i'd be 100% in favor of a commercial take permit that has to be received from a state agency.

nothing changes about how you get tags. but if you're producing content you have to receive an additional commercial take permit to go along with your tag.

blanket cost per species. need a permit per tag. let's start at $5,000.

you shoot anything on your legally obtained tag and it ends up in commercial/income creating content and you don't have the permit it's a 10k fine. second offense is loss of privilege's in said state.

the federal film permit will never get fixed. the states need to get on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back