Today at 5:03 AM #1 nontyp Well-known member Joined Aug 6, 2016 Messages 742 Location Kansas I just received the tooth age results back from Matson’s on this public land muley I shot last year. How old do you think he is? I’ll post the results later.
I just received the tooth age results back from Matson’s on this public land muley I shot last year. How old do you think he is? I’ll post the results later.
Today at 5:17 AM #2 mevertsen Well-known member Joined Mar 27, 2016 Messages 2,373 Location Rural Nevada 6
Today at 5:18 AM #3 Carl 9.3x62 Well-known member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 3,212 Location Wyoming 6.5
Today at 5:24 AM #4 antlerradar Well-known member Joined Oct 23, 2012 Messages 4,837 Location SE Montana minimum of 8
13 minutes ago #5 Bc1992 Well-known member Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 218 Idk squat about aging mule deer on the hoof but I’ll guess 5