MtMiller is gonna be ....

Here is my opening day lope, the best thing about him dont show up well, he has great ivory tips!
picture.php

picture.php

Lickbag looking for lopes....
picture.php

Cool guy looking for lopes, gotta wonder how and why that car got there!
picture.php

Lonesome Dove wasn't this Friggin drawn out! "As we leave this episode, the Kitchen Bitch is busy cooking up Antelope and Beans for the hungry Cowboys, after supper he will put on an Apron and dance with the Boys!" Good Picture! John

Dead lope

21.jpg

A little sweaty after Pat had me drive 50 miles to take pictures of his lope and then have me help haul it back to the road. Hell of a guy. He even drank beer on the way back and didn't offer me one. Jackass.;)

10.jpg

In your face.

20.jpg

8.jpg

Anyone want to guess which one scores better?:confused:

14.jpg

I agree with DStud...slower than Gus McCrae's biscuit soliloquy but darn sure worth the wait. Good work Miller& schmalts!

Nice bucks, guys! Great photos, Miller.

On score, I'd say they're pretty close to one another. Pat's might have better mass....yours has better prongs. Length about the same?

Last edited:
Great hunt....

Congrats to you both.

PS- I think Craig's will score higher, but I think Pat's is a prettier animal.

Last edited:
Nice bucks, guys! Great photos, Miller.

On score, I'd say they're pretty close to one another. Pat's might have better mass....your's has better prongs. Length about the same?

Nice work Oak. Pat has better mass and I picked up some on the prongs. Both are 16" on the long. Mine is 1/4" higher scoring gross.

We were both very happy with how things turned out. Great hunting trip.

I had a couple doe tags, but just decided to fill one. Three shots between us and 3 bang flops.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 332
great thread. LOVE the live shots craig! Some great looking bucks. Thanks for the photo's guys! Congrats!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back