MT Ram

Man much due respect for that guy 82 and getting it done 4 miles in. I can only hope I can muster up half that grit at 82. So now there's ONE go get yours man you deserve it and have earned it. Enjoy every minute of it.

Kind of a brutal twist to the story. Classy move helping those guys, though. I have a lot of admiration for an 82 year old who kills one that way.

I still hold hope that the Rued ram will appear......

Seeing an 82 year old kill a ram like that not off the road, I suspect will be the best thing this thread has to offer. That is heartbreaking if you are the other hunter but I thought about that all day today. I’ll be dead by then. Congrats to the hunter and good luck greenhorn you certainly got your moneys worth with your tag hope it works out.

Wasn’t going to post, but 6 Green cans says otherwise. Hats off to Jim Boorman.

Fun facts - his rifle is a Remington 76 pump action 30-06. The composite stock was hand made by him. As was his knife he let me cape his ram with. Scope was a Bushnell Banner, upgraded due to problems with his Tasco. His shot was roughly 300 yards resting over one hiking pole.

Wasn’t going to post, but 6 Green cans says otherwise. Hats off to Jim Boorman.

Fun facts - his rifle is a Remington 76 pump action 30-06. The composite stock was hand made by him. As was his knife he let me cape his ram with. Scope was a Bushnell Banner, upgraded due to problems with his Tasco. His shot was roughly 300 yards resting over one hiking pole.
What? You don't need 10k worth of gear to kill a sheep?

Absolutely love it. Old timers are the best and teach us so much about how spoiled and we all are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back