MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MT Moose, Sheep and Goat

Montana4Life

Any idea when they will draw? The suspense is killing me. Drew a moose when I was 13 and had no idea what I had. Shot the first bull I saw. If I draw again I won't make the same mistake.

Any idea when they will draw? The suspense is killing me. Drew a moose when I was 13 and had no idea what I had. Shot the first bull I saw. If I draw again I won't make the same mistake.

June 17th at 9:15 am. I predict Newberg will draw a goat tag, Gerald Martin will draw a sheep tag, and I will draw a moose tag.

Max points for moose and sheep. Getting a little nervous that I might draw both.:rolleyes:

Max points for all 3. Would love the moose tag! Unfortunately, I put in for Gallatin Canyon on accident for my goat :( Doing it last minute was a disaster!

Why would that be a disaster? Lots of great goat hunting up there.:confused:

"disaster" may have been a melodramatic word to use. Just not where I wanted to go to hunt goat and possibly use my 14 points. You're right good hunting up there, hunt elk there every year. The area I have put in for in years past is where I wanted to go and where I scout every spring/summer.

There's no limit, but if you've put in every year since they started then you have 14, about to be 15. That's the 'max' people are referring too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back