MT M/G/S results this week?

No for me for Moose and Goat and no for either one of my boys on Moose.

Just bonus points for this ole boy on all three no love for me this year anywhere:(

Congrats on the Goat tag can't wait for the story!

DREW MY SHEEP TAG!!!

Successful
2013 SHEEP LICENSE
- XXX-XX ADULT EWE was your 1st choice

Not that exciting when you consider it is pretty much a 100% draw unit. But hey, at least I will be hunting sheep this year.

This whole thing is a scam that plays on my emotions and leaves me feeling cheap and dirty afterwards.

I'm a wiener! Oh wait...
7A80244E-77E7-4DFF-98F3-C2111AA668D1-14978-00000F6A29F3C6AF.jpg

I may have to eventually follow DustinF's steps if I ever wanna go sheep hunting in MT...... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations to all that drew the tag they were dreaming of. Mine will come some day. Not this year. Those that drew tags I wish you a great and adventurous hunt. MTG

Jilted again! Drawing my ram tag is like writing to supermodels hoping one will go on a date with you.

Cmon Matt... WHICH ONE???

Here's what Claire and I have...

"Successful
You do not have any successfully drawn licenses/permits for drawings finalized so far in 2013."

Dang, the day started off so well. First a limit of walleyes, then a cold DQ.

Hurried back to the room to log on for my draw results. Should have kept fishing.

Oh well, more walleyes and DQ tomorrow.

Cmon Matt... WHICH ONE???

Here's what Claire and I have...

"Successful
You do not have any successfully drawn licenses/permits for drawings finalized so far in 2013."

I think you meant to say "WHICH ONES"??

After never drawing a hard to draw tag in my life, I end up with a Goat and Moose tag the same year...;)

Now I'm praying that I don't draw WY Lope and Idaho stuff......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back