Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT M/G/S results this week?

Any Squidbillies fans on here?

They should rename the lottery the jack squattery cause that's all I ever win in it.

Anyone have an idea of when the rest of the draws will be done? Mid-July?

First time I have ever read somebody being bummed out about drawing a goat tag! ;) How far along will she be? If she is able to do it, your kid is sure to be bred to hunt!! And If she is successful it will make one hell of a magazine cover.

She will be about 5 months when we would hunt. There is a november option in her unit where we could use snowmobiles to get in to a bunch of wintering goats without her having to do a backcountry hunt. That will be our best option probably. The tag will not be wasted.

Last time she was pregnant she was a pheasant killing machine so I tried to name the kid rooster. Gonna be hard to come up with a goat name.

We have a big crew of people to help so it should be fun. My wife is a serious hunter and will give it her best.

She will be about 5 months when we would hunt. There is a november option in her unit where we could use snowmobiles to get in to a bunch of wintering goats without her having to do a backcountry hunt. That will be our best option probably. The tag will not be wasted.

Last time she was pregnant she was a pheasant killing machine so I tried to name the kid rooster. Gonna be hard to come up with a goat name.

We have a big crew of people to help so it should be fun. My wife is a serious hunter and will give it her best.

Go with the obvious name if you have a son- Billy.

Rat Fink- 5 months along is the best time of pregnancy (so I've heard) for her to be getting around the mountains. My wife was 3 months pregnant when she shot her ram and seven months pregnant when she drew her Breaks rifle elk permit. She filled both tags.

So after checking the results, it would appear a MT moose hunt is in my plans for the fall as well. I still think someone's playing a joke on me though. Good luck to all the other lucky tag-holders.

jr, got drawn for 313-20. Probably gonna make a thread and see if anyone has any general info so I have a story and some pics to post up after the hunt :)

jr, got drawn for 313-20. Probably gonna make a thread and see if anyone has any general info so I have a story and some pics to post up after the hunt :)

I know where all the best bulls hang out, but alas, I'm a Viking fan, and you stole my tag. Sorry;)

Shocked when I learned I drew the Pryor Mountains bighorn tag with only 2 points - luckily I can see the Pryors from where I live and will have plenty of time to scout!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back