MT M/G/S results this week?

I just deleted a post expressing great jealousy over your success in drawing a tag. Now you can officially put me in the "haters" category. :) Congrats!

Congrats to Carrion Carrier and Critter Getter. Hope you guys have hunts of a lifetime. Congrats to any other lucky souls who are dancing in the streets today.

I think you meant to say "WHICH ONES"??

After never drawing a hard to draw tag in my life, I end up with a Goat and Moose tag the same year...;)

Now I'm praying that I don't draw WY Lope and Idaho stuff......

WOW!!! Congrats if I were you I would also go straight out and buy a mega millions lotto ticket right this minute with luck like that! You are gonna be one busy guy this fall:eek:

Oh well, At least my refund will go towards my idaho non res deer tag.

Congrats to all the tag winners and good hunting.

This sucks. My wife drew my mountain goat tag. The problem is she is pregnant and we have a 15 month old at home. Now to figure out a babysitter and how to get her to the top of a mountain. This isn't gonna be easy.

This sucks. My wife drew my mountain goat tag. The problem is she is pregnant and we have a 15 month old at home. Now to figure out a babysitter and how to get her to the top of a mountain. This isn't gonna be easy.

Hmmmm. Not sure how to solve that one, but if you do find a solution, it will make for a story worth reading. Best of luck to her.

Hire a family of Sherpas. Ma Sherpa can babysit and the rest will help you two scale the mtn.

Nothing for my household but one of my very best friends drew a goat permit in a local area and I hope I can watch him shoot an arrow into a big one. He was along with me when I shot a goat last year.

First time I have ever read somebody being bummed out about drawing a goat tag! ;) How far along will she be? If she is able to do it, your kid is sure to be bred to hunt!! And If she is successful it will make one hell of a magazine cover.

I think you meant to say "WHICH ONES"??

After never drawing a hard to draw tag in my life, I end up with a Goat and Moose tag the same year...;)

Now I'm praying that I don't draw WY Lope and Idaho stuff......

Wow...can not think of anything else to say!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back